Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AWESOME DAY, THANKS GOD

THANK YOU GOD FOR ANOTHER AWESOME DAY!

SOME DAYS, SEEMS LIKE MANY THINGS HAPPEN THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LOVED. BY FAMILY, FRIENDS, STRANGERS KINDNESS, OR EVEN A SPECIAL SMILE FROM SOMEONE THAT YOU SEE.. OLD, YOUNG OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN.. I SEE IT AS A GOD THING! AND I AM SOOO THANKFUL!

A FEW TOMATOES, AND A FEW CUCUMBERS FROM THE GARDEN TODAY..
DELICIOUS, THANKS GOD! HOW SPECIAL.. AND FROM THE LOOKS OF THE GARDEN, MOM WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD (which this year, under the circumstance, means a lot) AGAIN, A GOD THING! AND OUR FAMILY HAS ENJOYED THE TOGETHERNESS, THE WORK, THE PLANTS, THE GARDEN SPACE, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, (except for the ground hog that has enjoyed most of the blooms off of the beans) .. I hope he got full and waddled away.. far, far away!

And I enjoyed texting then talking to two of my sisters today..

Ah, even to hear their voice was a blessing.. again, thanks God!

I hope we will always stay in touch, through bad times as well as good times..

Lord knows, we are due some good times now.. especially these two, please God.

I love you both! Call again and lets talk and keep in touch! Any time, and for any reason.. good luck Jenna on all of your 'ventures' and plans.. we'll help all we can, and I hope everything works out even better than you plan... And to each of you I hope you share an awesome vacation!


And Darlene, hopefully we will be sent a little something more than we've even hoped for or wished for.. If so, IT TOO WILL BE A "GOD THING"


YouTube - Thank You For Loving Me by Tommy Walker


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY!


GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND GRANT YOU A WONDERFUL INNER PEACE!











No comments: