Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?


Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? and Who told the ocean you can only come this far? and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening? Whose words alone can catch a falling star? Well I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives: Let all creations testify Let this, life within me cry I know my Redeemer lives, yeah.The very same God that spins things in orbit runs to the weary, the worn and the weak And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken They conquered death to bring me victory Now I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives Let all creations testify Let this life within we cry I know my Redeemer, He lives To take away my shame And He lives forever, I'll proclaim That the payment for my sin Was the precious life He gave But now He's alive and There's an empty grave. And I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives Let all creations testify Let this life within me cry I know my Redeemer, I know my Redeemer I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives I know that I know that I know that I know that I know my redeemer lives Because He lives I can face tomorrow I Know I know He lives He lives yeah, yeah I spoke with him this morning He lives He lives, the tomb is empty, He lives I gotta tell everybody
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have a humming bird feeder that is right outside our front door.. we can see the awesome creations of God right from our recliner.. Boy, don't know how anyone can even wonder if there is a God, or if He is alive, or still cares??? I talk to Him all the time, and Love Him for all of the treasures He forever gives us. THANK YOU GOD, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!


When you just look and watch the work of the Lord, you have to marvel at all of His wonders.. He is amazingly awesome!

YouTube - ?Randy Travis - Raise Him Up (Video)??
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YouTube - ?Nicole C. Mullen - Call On Jesus - Video??
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah
40:31 (NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR GOD TO HOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVER SO CLOSE, AND TO SHOWER HIS AWESOME BLESSINGS UPON EACH OF YOU! YouTube - ?open the eyes of my heart lord??




















No comments: