Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, August 20, 2010

A BUTTERFLY WITH A BROKEN WING

A HEART THAT HAS LOST THE WILL TO SING
IS LIKE A BUTTERFLY WITH A BROKEN WING.
Harriette B McCormick
Lord, You Are……… My Butterfly
You brought colour to my life…
You helped me to select the sweet from the bitter
And savour the moment.
You showed me how to take things lightly
You helped me soar above my worries, You take.
You helped me spread my wings
And notice the flowers.
You are my butterfly My Father, and I love you.
You showed me it’s true that if
You chase a butterfly, away he flies;
Like knocking at a door without a knob.
But if you sit still, He brushes your cheek
With His wings and changes the monochrome vistas of gray
Into a suffusion of colour.
Never were poppies so crimson
Crimson as the blood You shed for me.
Or daffodils so yellow as now, with You.

Green apples and honey
Mint and liquorice and ginger, and
Stamens of the honeysuckle
Were never so real.
You are my butterfly Jesus.
Diving into the cool water
Feeling the warmth of a puppy
Touching an empty cocoon
Listening to the rain
Seeing the sun set
Hearing the rustle of leaves
Were never so aesthetic and soothing
As they has become since I accepted You.
For you are My Butterfly, Holy God.
You are my inspiration, the love of my Life.
Number One, My Butterfly, My Father, My Lord and Saviour
And I will ever praise You.
=======================
I talked to Mom a little while ago, she said she's
been miserable every since her procedure yesterday.
She said her left ribs and the place in her left back
(where they actually went in to take the nearly 1 liter
of fluid) was all "SO SORE, AND ACHING LIKE A REALLY
BAD TOOTHACHE" She went on to say that she cannot
get any relief from it, but maybe tomorrow.
SO PLEASE KEEP HER AND HER COMFORT IN YOUR
PRAYERS. I KNOW SHE APPRECIATES EVERY PRAYER
SENT UP IN HER BEHALF.
---------------------------------------
"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness
will rise with healing in its WINGS..." Malachi 4:2
==========================
Lord, our Healer, repairer of all we bring to You,
keep us believing that You again give our spirits flight.
Thank You for Jesus and all the sacrifice He gave so freely
in our behalf. Father, thank You for Your Word, love,
forgiveness, blessings, salvation, mercies, grace, and inner peace.
Thank You for Norman, our lives, health, safety, inner peace,
love, closeness, happiness and marriage. Thank You so much for
our precious family, our extended families (be with our Moms please
and with Leisa). Thank You for our church families, our friends,
neighbors, and co-workers. Help things to go much smoother than
they did last year. Father, bless each of us please spiritually,
physically, emotionally, mentally, financially (bless everyone with
decent jobs that wants to work, please) and with inner peace and
safety. Thank You for Glenn's (and the other soldiers) return
back stateside. Father, please bless our country, guide our
leaders and help everyone to see and know that You are GOD
and still fully in Control. Protect all of our soldiers and grant them
and their families inner peace, safety, love and a special
closeness to You. Thank You Father for everything You do,
and we give You our love, thanks, honor, praise, and glory
in Jesus Holy name, amen.
--------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
If anyone would like to leave a comment, please feel
free to do so. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank You for your prayers and know that we are praying
for you also, our friends, both old and new.
Have a terrific evening, and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: