Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TIME, ah, just one more day!

Does time matter that much?
Is time—a little or a lot—all that important?
Consider the following:
To realize the value of one year,
ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of one month,
ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week,
ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one day, ask a daily-
wage laborer with several children's mouths to feed.
To realize the value of one hour,
ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of one minute,
ask a person who missed the train.
To realize the value of one second,
ask a person who just avoided an accident.
To realize the value of one millisecond,
ask a person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----------------
LIFE HERE IS JUST A WHISPER,
EVERY MINUTE JUST SO PRECIOUS.
WE JUST NEVER REALLY REALIZE IT UNTIL
SOMEONE PRECIOUS TO US,
TIME HAS PASSED.
GOD BLESS!
WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN, KRISTIN,
BETTY JO AND TIMMY
OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS GOES OUT FOR YOU!
---------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give
thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:6, 7 (NIV)
Be strong, banish fear and doubt. Remember the
Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Jesus and Your wonderful
love and understanding. We know that even when we are at our
lowest, You are even stronger! WE LOVE YOU SO.
Please Father, be with Betty Jo, Timmy and Kristin and
help them through this terrible loss. Draw them
all closer to You and give them grace, inner peace,
and in time happiness again. Place Your loving
arms around Justin and just remind him how much he
was loved (I know he already knows, and has known
his whole life) Thank You Father for all You do. We give
You our love, thanks, praise, honor and glory in Jesus
Holy name, amen.
Psalm 19:14 (King James Version)
14Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to post a comment, please feel
free to do so. Thank You for your prayers
for my loving sister and her family.
I know they appreciate every one of them.
HAVE A GOOD EVENING,
AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

No comments: