Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, September 13, 2010

ANOTHER MONDAY..

The Monday Paper! "Where is my Monday paper?"
the irate customer calling the newspaper office loudly demanded,
wanting to know where her Monday edition was.
"Ma'am," said the newspaper office's cleaning lady,
"today is Sunday." The Monday paper is not
delivered until tomorrow, on Monday."
There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone,
followed by a ray of recognition, as she was heard to mutter,
"Well, that's why no one was at work today!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Monday at work, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!
I like being busy.. but constantly BUSY is a lot!!!
I didn't even get my first sip of soda until almost time
to go home.. Wow! ... But, another Monday done and over with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then we tried to stop by my Mothers to see how her day at the
hospital went, but she wasn't home yet.. She had to stay longer
for an extra chest ex ray to make sure her lung was okay.
BUT HER DAY WAS NOT GREAT! was what I got from the phone
call from my sister a little later.. They took over 700 units
off of mom's lung and couldn't get the last 300 or so.. (it was just to
much for her) ..She goes back to Dr Ballou in about two weeks..
"GOD BLESS"
They are talking of another procedure to help keep her
from all of this,or at least so often.. Wow, she no more than
has it done, and needs it again..
And then this time they didn't get all of it, so how quickly will
her breathing become labored again? "GOD BLESS"
makes me feel somewhat ashamed of complaining
about my Monday : /
really puts things into perspective!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And from what I was told, Leisa's day at Lewis Gale didn't go
much better ; (. I won't repeat any details, but I think it was
far from what they expected... GOD BLESS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did get a little bit of fall decorations up around the outside here
today, but no where near what I plan on doing , YET.
And we got some done at school too (for the kids, I don't know
how much they notice, but I do know that they really
notice when it isn't done! ha).. Sounds like a kid, don't it?
And sounds like bosses (in general) don't it?
ha, ha... I hadn't even thought of that before...
and I'm just joking, TEE, HE... ..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS THE DAY
This is the day, This is the day,
That the Lord has made, That the Lord has made
I will rejoice, I will rejoice
and be glad in it, and be glad in it.
This is the day that Lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, by the way, THANKFULLY, NORMAN IS FEELING BETTER..
I still am going to insist that he be checked for asthma when
he goes back to the VA Hospital in October..
(that was quite a spell he had on Saturday night) Scary!
Thanks for your prayers.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU FOR JESUS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, WORD, FORGIVENESS,
GRACE, MERCIES, BLESSINGS AND INNER PEACE.
PLEASE FATHER BE WITH THE SICK AND HURTING..
ALSO WITH THOSE THAT ARE GRIEVING.. PUT YOUR LOVING
ARM AROUND EACH AND HELP THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
FATHER, BLESS OUR COUNTRY PLEASE AND GUIDE OUR
LEADERS.. DRAW EACH PERSON CLOSER TO YOU AND HELP THEM
ALL TO SEE AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOD AND STILL
FULLY IN CONTROL. FATHER, WE GIVE YOU OUR LOVE,
THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY
NAME, AMEN.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to post a comment, please feel free
to do so. And again thank you for your prayers..
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
LIGHTEN UP, GOD MAKES MONDAYS TOO! ; )
RELAX, ENJOY, AND PRAISE HIM

No comments: