Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

IT'S COMING!

IT'S COMING, "AUTUMN"
(personally I dread the cold weather
and so does my ole bones! )
BUT LOVE
THE BEAUTY OF AUTUMN!
OH, I AM SO GLAD THAT THINGS LIKE WEATHER ISN'T
LEFT UP TO HUMANS!
LORD KNOWS WE CAN MESS UP ANY AND EVERY THING
COMING AND GOING..
CAN YOU IMAGINE PEOPLE FIGHTING ABOUT HOT/COLD
RAIN/SUN/SNOW.... WOW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW, WHAT A CONFUSING AFTERNOON!
HAD ME SWEATING!

I was supposed to go over to Mom's to work on another

Memory Quilt! But, when I got there no one was there!

Jenna was going to be there (she had told me last night)

but then she wasn't even there. Naturally my mind wondered..

and sad (but naturally) sad/bad thoughts crossed my mind.

Even more so, Mom and Genes cars were there, but neither of them were.

Ah, finally I called and got hold of them, SHE IS FINE!

They were doing a favor for my brother.

Poor Jenna is having a time with her back and neck...

(extending from an injury due to an accident she was in last year)

GOD BLESS! Please keep Mom, Jenna, Joey, Coyd and Barbara's

Mother in your prayers.

-----------------------------------------
YouTube - Nicole C Mullen sings "Call on Jesus"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, keep THE GOFF'S.. BETTY JO, KRISTIN AND TIMMY

THE SPARKS, BUCK, DESTINY, BREANNA AND JEORGE

AND THE FAMILY SHERRY WAS TALKING ABOUT IN

YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE LOSS OF LOVED ONES.

"GOD BLESS AND COMFORT PLEASE!"

-----------------------

YouTube - Here With Me - MercyMe

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to each of you for your prayers..

Please know that you are also in ours.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
----------------------

If you would like to post a comment,

please feel free to do so.

LOVE AND PRAYERS

No comments: