Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, February 20, 2011

THIS IS THE DAY (*.*)

Have a good day
My friend
Have a good day
Make the most of it in every way
The sun has risen
The coffee pot's full
It's time to awake
To a day beautiful
Have a great day
My friend
Have a great day
You brighten my life
In every way
Your heart's always open
Your friendship is true
That why I wish
A great day for you
Have the best day
My friend
Have the best day
You really deserve it
In every way
May you know kindness
And generous hearts
From the people you meet
And that's only a start
(sorry my cake didn't look so wonderful)
May today
And tomorrow
And each following day
Be filled with smiles
And warm sunshine
To lighten your way
Have the best day ever!
Dobhran~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME TODAY..

WISH JENNA WOULD HAVE CAME TOO! WE LOVE YOU SIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUT THANKS NORMAN, LEISA, NATHAN, ABIGAIL, VALERIE, JASON, DREW, AND JOSH ~~~~LOVE TO EACH OF YOU~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DAY IS DONE..OH MY, IT'S BACK TO WORK TOMORROW, BACK ON THE BREAKFAST SHIFT... "GOD BLESS" (*.*)

YouTube - Chris Tomlin ' I Will Rise'

... EARLY AND READY! "LORD'S WILLING"

YouTube - Day Is Done (Taps)

AND AS ALWAYS, I AM THANKFUL FOR MY HUSBAND, OUR LOVING FAMILY, OUR EXTENDED FAMILY, OUR FRIENDS, CHURCH FAMILIES, CO-WORKERS, NEIGHBORS ... ALL OF MY 'FACE BOOK BUDDIES' AND THE LIVES, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS OF EACH! PRAYING ALWAYS FOR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS AND GOD'S LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF YOU AND HIS BLESSINGS SURROUNDING YOU! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JENNA, I LOVE YOU SIS! I WISH I COULD MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER FOR YOU! LET ME HELP (*.*) I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS AND INNER PEACE YOU ARE SUCH A CARING, LOVING, GIVING PERSON!!!

... ALSO SPECIAL DAILY PRAYERS FOR GARLAND, EVELYN, AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND CAREGIVERS..

PRAYERS TOO FOR JOBS FOR EVERYONE THAT NEEDS OR WANTS A JOB.. AND A SPECIAL JOB FOR JEFF.. AND FOR CHRIS JOB TO BE BACK ON TRACK "GOD BLESS"

AND PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE THAT IS HAVING HEALTH ISSUES, FINANCIAL ISSUES, HURTING, OR GRIEVING.. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU IN A SPECIAL WAY!
LOVE AND PRAYERS DAILY, PATTY














No comments: