Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, March 27, 2011

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY...

John 14: 6 ~ 7

Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life:

no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

If ye had known Me, ye should have known

My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. ~ KJV =========================

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

In this life we will face many challenges

Alone they are hard to overcome

Christ Jesus is the only way to rise above

An overcome them with and attitude of love.

No matter how hopeless things appear

Jesus is waiting with open ears

Remember prayer is the way to start

And He is the key to open your heart.

Jesus sees our heart and does understand

Reach out and take hold of his hand

Ask Him in faith, trust and believe

And many blessings you will receive.

Do not let pride keep you from accepting Jesus today

Have faith and the darkness will slip away

Jesus is the only way as your Savior and Lord

Eternity with Him is your reward. ~

===========================

*~ Glenna M. Baugh © 2010


To meet all challenges in the world today

Christ Jesus is the only way.~Quote by Glenna~

============================

GOD'S BLESSINGS AND WONDERFUL PEACE

BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

-------------------------------

Serenity Prayer God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

(Although known most widely in its abbreviated form above, the entire prayer reads as follows...)


Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.


No comments: