Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, March 25, 2011

THANKFUL FOR THE WEEKENDS...

LIVING LIFE, AND LOVING IT
THANKFUL FOR EVERY DAY!
Another BUSY day at work today..
My legs, knee, hands and back feel like a mac truck
has ran over them.. ARTHRITIS, I suppose (*.*)
Seems like everytime the weather changes,
from good to bad, bad to good, rain to dry, dry to rain
hot to cold, cold to hot
ARTHRITIS has to try to show 'his' authority!
Uggggggggggggg...
But, there are lots of people worse off...
God Bless each of them PLEASE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - In His Time
=========================
NOW FOR MY HUSBAND..
He has a cold..
Or I guess that is what!
Thing is, with this liver disease..
I just don't know what he can take to help
relieve the symptoms..
Poor fella, he's been sneezing, wheezing,
and growling (*.*)
====================

I did give him Zicam and Diabetic Tussin... Hope it helps! We don't want to ever take another chance of perhaps causing all that bleeding again.. THAT WAS SCARY AND DANGEROUS.. NEEDLESS TO SAY VERY MUCH LIFE THREATENING!

I'm Fine - How are you?
There's nothing the matter with me, I'm just as healthy as can be, I have arthritis in both knees, And when I talk, I talk with a wheeze. My pulse is weak, my blood is thin, But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in. All my teeth have had to come out, And my diet I hate to think about. I'm overweight and I can't get thin, But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in. And arch supports I need for my feet. Or I wouldn't be able to go out in the street. Sleep is denied me night after night, But every morning I find I'm all right. My memory's failing, my head's in a spin. But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in. Old age is golden I've heard it said, But sometimes I wonder, as I go to bed. With my ears in a drawer, my teeth in a cup, And my glasses on a shelf, until I get up. And when sleep dims my eyes, I say to myself, Is there anything else I should lay on the shelf? The reason I know my Youth has been spent, Is my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went! But really I don't mind, when I think with a grin, Of all the places my get-up has been.
I get up each morning and dust off my wits, Pick up the paper and read the obits. If my name is missing, I'm therefore not dead, So I eat a good breakfast and jump back into bed. The moral of this as the tale unfolds, Is that for you and me, who are growing old. It is better to say "I'm fine" with a grin, Than to let people know the shape we are in.
Submitted by Marianne, Columbia, Md.

YouTube - My Life Is In Your Hands

MY MOM WAS A FIRM BELIEVER IN THAT "I'M FINE" REPLY
------------------ I MISS HER! ------------------

Jacob, aged 85, and Rebecca, 79, are all excited about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding and pass a drugstore. Jacob suggests they go in. He asks the man behind the counter: Jacob: "Are you the owner?"Pharmacist: "Yes."Jacob: "Do you sell heart medication?"Pharmacist: "Of course we do."Jacob: "How about medicine for circulation?"Pharmacist: "All kinds."Jacob: "Medicine for rheumatism?"Pharmacist: "Definitely."Jacob: "Medicine for memory?"Pharmacist: "Yes, a large variety."Jacob: "What about vitamins and sleeping pills?"Pharmacist: "Absolutely."Jacob: "Perfect! We'd like to register here for our wedding gifts."
Submitted by Norine, Emmitsburg, Md.
=============================================

'Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today'.

YouTube - God Will Make a Way
====================================

PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU,
MY 'FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW'
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL WEEKEND
AND GOD'S LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO SURROUND
YOU AND YOURS!

PRAYING FOR ALL THE SICK, THE HURTING, THE GRIEVING, THE DEPRESSED. THE TERMINALLY ILL, THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS

PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT NEEDS JOBS, OR JOB IMPROVEMENTS, SECURITY AND OR BENEFITS!

PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND YOUR GUIDANCE FOR OUR LEADERS

PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS SAFETY, AND THE INNER PEACE OF THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

YouTube - Blessed be the Name















































No comments: