Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GOT THAT TIRED ACHY FEELING? (*.*) LOL


THANKFUL TO SAY THAT THE FLOWERS

WE PLANTED YESTERDAY

ARE REALLY LOOKING PRETTY GOOD TODAY.

(maybe this cool day, helped them out.. instead of

planting them and it being to hot the next day,

and the rain "God's Water" couldn't hurt (*.*)

I am really glad they are okay!

THANKS GOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS RIGHT INTERESTING,

CHECK IT OUT


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 46:3-4“I have cared for you since you were born.

Yes, I carried you before you were born.

I will be your God throughout your lifetime –

until your hair is white with age.

I made you, and I will care for you.

I will carry you along and save you.” (NLT)

===================

OLD AGE

I used to think that growing old was reckoned just in years,

But who can name the very date when weariness appears?

I find no stated time when man, obedient to a law, Must settle in an easy chair and from the world withdraw.

Old Age is rather curious, or so it seems to me.

I know old men at forty and young men at seventy-three. I'm done with counting life by years or temples turning gray.

No man is old who wakes with joy to greet another day.

What if the body cannot dance with youth's elastic spring? There's many a vibrant interest to which the mind can cling.

'Tis in the spirit Age must dwell, or this would never be:

I know old men at forty and young men at seventy-three. Some men keep all their friendships warm,

and welcome friendships new,

They have no time to sit and mourn the things they used to do.

This changing world they greet with joy and never bow to late; On every fresh adventure they set out with hearts elate

From chilling fear and bitter dread they keep their spirits free

While some seem old at forty they stay young at seventy-three. So much to do, so much to learn, so much in which to share!

With twinkling eyes and minds alert some brave both time and care.

And this I've learned from other men, that only they are old Who think with something that has passed the tale of life is told.

For Age is not alone of time, or we should never see

Men old and bent at forty and men young at seventy-three. ~

"Old Age" By Edgar Guest~

==================================

Jeremiah 1:5“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;

and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,

and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (KJV)

====================

YouTube - He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker =======================================


THIS IS PRETTY COOL TOO!


-------------------------

Senility & The Stoplight

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car -- both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through.The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself, "I must be losing it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light."After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again... and again they went right though.This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on.At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red, and they went right through.She turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred! Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row! You could have killed us!"Mildred turned to her and said "Oh, am I driving?" @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ `````````````````````````````````````


TO PROVE THAT GOD HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR (I am a firm believer that He sends us messages, of all kinds.. to help us through each day) HA, when I got home this evening (my bones were hurting, and it makes ya feel OLD) BUT then when I got on the computer.. EVERY THING I LOOKED AT WAS TALKING ABOUT "AGE" I ONLY SHARED PART OF IT WITH YOU

---------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!


--------------------------

praying for you and yours tonight ================

No comments: