Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, April 3, 2011

IN THE GARDEN

THE GARDEN OF PRAYER


In the Garden of Prayer

My soul loves to tarry;

I unburden the guilt,

The sins that I carry.

There I meet with the Master,

So loving and so sweet;

I bow humbly on my knees,

And worship at His feet.

There in blest, sweet communion,

He soothes all my fears;

He comforts and cheers me,

And wipes away my tears.

He teaches me patiently,

Oh, He's loving and kind;

His tender words will lodge

Forever in my mind.

Pure joys are abundant,


My kin and my friends bring,

But my greatest pleasures are

The times spent with Him. Glory, Hallelujah!

Hosanna to the King!

Praise Him in the highest!

Let all His creatures sing!

So friend, you're invited--

The gate is ajar,

Come meet with the Master

In the Garden of Prayer.

Copyrighted © Lydia Haga 2004

``````````````````````````````````````


+++++++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of being outside...


(this picture was taken last fall)

Miss Abigail and her little 'daughter Rose'

were outside for a long time

swinging in the "Kimberlin Park" LOL

(absolutely precious)

Oh, pictured with them is Joe.. Rose's big brother (*.*)

Rose keeps her good company (*.*)

And Abigail pays attention to Rose, (and Joe)

----------------------------------------

Mom gave Joe to Abigail (along with a big bag of baby clothes)

And Rose Ann ... we bought at the Goodwill store

fixed them up with a couple of cute doll wigs and they are set

to go..

"they are both really old dolls" and very precious to Abigail!

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks God for the love of simple things..

and THANK YOU GOD, so much for our loving grandchildren!

_________________________________


______________________________________

PRAYING FOR EACH OF YOU

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See Ya tomorrow Barbara!

I'm so glad that you are there too!

"My partner and Sister In Christ"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments: