Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ONE DAY AT A TIME

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!

(and I am taking life... )




Just for today...


I will live through the next twenty four hours

and try not to tackle any of life's problems

without His help and guidance.


I will learn something useful. I will learn something that requires effort,

thought and concentration. I will be agreeable. I will look my best,

be courteous and considerate. I will not find fault with friend, relative or colleague.

I will not try to change anyone but myself.

And only change in a way becoming to the Lord.

I will have a prayer and a plan.

I might not follow it exactly, but I will try.

It will save myself from two enemies- hurry and indecision. I will have FAITH in GOD, and I will believe in myself. I will give my best to God,

and feel confident that the world will give its best to me

. I will do my very best at work and everywhere I go..

As I am doing all things in Christ.


~by Ruth Bourdon~Visit Ruth's Web page at: http://hometown.aol.com/gypsycat9/myhomepage/profile.html

========================

PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT IS GRIEVING,

DEPRESSED, OR DYING (AND THEIR FAMILIES)

"GOD PLEASE WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND

EACH AND LET THEM FEEL YOUR MERCIES, LOVE,

GRACE, AND PEACE.. BLESS EACH OF THEM PLEASE

AND LET THEM 'FEEL' YOUR PRESENCE"





---------------------------------

Bingo For The Dying ?


A man is struck by a bus on a busy street in New York City. He is lying near death on the sidewalk as a crowd of spectators gathers around. "A priest. Somebody get me a priest!" the man gasps.A policeman checks the crowd..."A PRIEST, PLEASE!" the dying man says again.Then out of the crowd steps a little old Jewish man of at least eighty years of age."Mr. Policeman," says the man, "I'm not a priest. I'm not even a Catholic. But for fifty years now I'm living behind St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church on First Avenue, and every night I'm listening to the Catholic litany. Maybe I can be of some comfort to this man." The policeman agreed and brought the octogenarian over to where the dying man lay. He kneels down, leans over the injured and says in a solemn voice: "B-4. I-19. N-38. G-54. O-72..."


==============================


GO AHEAD AND LAUGH, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO (*.*)


================================ PRAYING FOR EACH OF YOU TONIGHT..




PRAYING FOR NORMAN, (still not feeling well..

says he is really just not himself)


PRAYING FOR LEISA, (upcoming surgery)


PRAYING FOR TERRY AND HER FAMILY (unspoken)


PRAYING FOR J. R. (at work, health issues)


PRAYING FOR US AT WORK..


PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND GUIDANCE FOR OUR LEADERS


PRAYING FOR CHILDREN (everywhere!)


PRAYING FOR THE INNOCENT (world wide)


GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU WITH HEALTH, HAPPINESS,

LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE,

AND FAITH!


No comments: