Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, May 13, 2011

JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING?


IT'S FRIDAY FOLKS CALM DOWN, AND RELAX A BIT.. ENJOY LIFE!

But "oh mercy, seems like in the morning is Monday already! the weekend just flies by so quickly, or it does for me, how about you?" It has been SO HOT at work all week long! Feels like the heat is on.. It is HOT before the ovens and equipment are even turned on!

I have been having a good deal of pain where I had broken my rib nearly 2 years ago.. seems like the same pain (*.*)... but no sense in going to the dr. or hospital because they do not do anything for a broken rib (unless it punctures something) So pray for it please, if you don't mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This piece was written by the late Erma Bombeck after she found out she was dying from cancer. I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.I would have talked less and listened more.I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth. I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.I would have cried and laughed less while watching television-and more while watching life.I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime. Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, "Later. Now go get washed up for dinner."There would have been more "I love you's"...More "I'm sorry's" ...But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it... live it... and never give it back.Stop sweating the small stuff. Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what. Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us. Let's think about what God has blessed us with. And what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally, as well as spiritually.Life is too short to let it pass you by.We only have one shot at this and then it's gone. But why not make the best of each and every moment that God has in store for us. I hope you have a blessed day.
~By Erma Bombeck~

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Nathan and Abigail are up with us again tonight! They are a good couple of 'grandbabies'
I tell them "when they get to be 100 they will still be my grandbabies" Right now they are
playing on the ps2 together, and carrying on a conversation (*.*)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Norman and I have been repainting/touching up the soon (hopefully) to be pantry this evening..
It's no where as bright and colorful as their bedroom is.. but it is OLIVE GREEN and SAND colored... I also painted a "vine" border around the room.. green on natural colored wood..
I also found some colorful curtains (with flowers on them) for it.. they have green/ sand/ yellow, and a salmon color in them. I don't know why I didn't get them when I found them...
I like the colors fine and will like it even better when it is all done, SMALL.. but cute (hopefully) and very, very useful (if it can do all we hope for it to)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Touch It! (come on, lighten up!)
A man was driving along a dusty road, when all of a sudden he ran out of gas.The man walked to the nearest house and asked if he could get some gas. Just as he went inside the house, it started to pour rain. The owner of the house said that he could stay the night."But if you go into the garage," he said, "There is a monster there. No matter what you do, don't touch it."The man agreed to this, and went up to the guestroom.The man was curious, so he went down to the garage, and there, sure enough was the monster. It was huge and ugly.The man thought that he'd see what would happen if he threw something at him. So he picked up a rock and threw it at the monster. Nothing happened.The man made a horrible face at him and nothing happened.The man tried calling him names. Still nothing happened.Then the man reached over and touched the monster.Up the monster jumped and started chasing after the man. The monster chased the man all over the countryside, until the man reached a cliff.The man thought that he was going to die, so he curled up into a little ball, and waited for the monster.Just then the monster came up and was right over top of him. The monster reached down and said, "You're it!" enjoy life!!
==========================================================

Psalms 30: 5 .. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND DAILY..

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.
PRAYING FOR LEISA, FINALLY THEY TELL HER THAT HER SURGERY WILL BE JUNE 10th. at UVA and FOR NORMAN, HIS DOCTORS APPOINTMENT IS FOR MAY 17th.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------















No comments: