Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, May 9, 2011

TAKING CARE OF MAMA (on the lighter side (*.*)

TAKING CARE OF MAMA...

(come on now, read it.. I guarantee it's NOT what you expect!)


CAROLE, PATTY (me), BETTY JO, and JENNA

Taking Care Of Mama


Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother.The first said: "I built a big house for our mother."The second said: "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."The third said: "You remember how mom enjoys reading the Bible. Now she can't see very well. So I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took elders in the church 12 years to teach him, he's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot recites it."Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks.... "Milton," she said, "the house you built is so huge. I live only in one room, but I have to clean the whole house.""Gerald," she said, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home so I rarely use the Mercedes. And that driver is so rude! He's a pain!""And my dearest, Donald," she said, "the chicken was delicious!"
===========================================================


gotcha!!! so lighten up and smile!
============================================================


poor Norman, was dizzy today most of the day.. he has been 'off balance' now for days guess he's experiencing problems again with his vertigo... so he's back to taking it for awhile.. gee, if it isn't one thing, its something else
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and I came home today after a right Busy Day at work today... (I was just about to turn over and really sleep when the alarm went off this morning.. so that didn't help LOL) But anyway, since he was feeling bad, I curled up against him on the love sofa and napped just a while.. felt good too"I'm grateful for my little power naps whenever I can get them"


==============================================================


YouTube - Michael W. Smith - Open the eyes of my heart
==========================================================

PRAYING FOR EACH OF YOU TONIGHT AND FOR GOD'S BLESSINGS TO BE WITH YOU AND YOURS.. ESPECIALLY FOR HIS WONDERFUL AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCIES, AND GRACE UPON YOUR LIVES, HEALTH, SAFETY, LOVE, HAPPINESS
"GOD BLESS"


YouTube - Draw me close to you Michael W. Smith
Verse:
Draw me close to you. Never let me go.
I lay it all down again. To hear you say that im your friend.
You are my desire. No one else will do.
Cause no one else can take the place.
To fill the warmth of your embrace.
Help me find a way. To bring me back to you.
Chorus:
You're all i want.You're all i've ever needed
You're all i want.Help me know you are near.
Verse:
Draw me close to you. Never let me go.
I lay it all down again. To hear you say that im your friend.
You are my desire.No one else will do.
Cause no one can take the place.To fill the warmth of your embrace.
Help me find a way.To bring me back to you.
Chorus:
You're all i want.You're all i've ever needed
You're all i want Help me know you are near.
Fade




No comments: