Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, July 10, 2011

KIMBERLIN FAMILY REUNION

KIMBERLIN FAMILY REUNION WAS TODAY!

"WHAT A LOVING BUNCH OF PEOPLE (*.*)"

I don't know how many were there, but A LOT! The whole shelter at the Moose was FULL!

(No drinking, and never is, thankfully) The kids played and went swimming and the adults caught up on each others lives. FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD, and always is!

"GOD BLESS EACH OF THEM, please and LOVE, GUIDE, AND DRAW THEM ALL CLOSER TO YOU... THANK YOU GOD!" See you all next year, Lord's willing!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's something, my friend, That's cute just for you! It's nothing expensive, Not quite shiny and new. It's a special present That's given for free; A gift from the heart, With a smile and with glee. It's warm and soft A genuine heart tug! Here's your adorable Big baby hug!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. The two space aliens inside seemed completely unconcerned about detection; in fact, the letters "UFO" were emblazoned in big, bold letters on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood and gawked in silence, paralyzed with shock, his young blond attendant nonchalantly filled up the tank and waved to the two aliens as they took off. "Do you realize what just happened?" the station owner finally uttered. "Yeah," said the blond attendant. "So?" "Didn't you see the space aliens in that vehicle?!" "Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?" "Didn't you see the letters 'UFO' on the side of that vehicle?!" "Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?" "Don't you know what 'UFO' means?!" The blonde attendant rolled his eyes. "Good grief, boss! I've been working here for six years. Of course I know what 'UFO' means 'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack."Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and then disappears into a back office.She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"(folks, you're gonna luv this... here it comes!)The bank manager looks back at her and says..."It's a knickknack, Patty Whack… Give the frog a loan… His old man's a Rolling Stone."
(You're singing it, aren't you? Yeah, I know you are...) Never take life too seriously! Come on now, you grinned, I know you did!!! (thanks Karen) LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT IS GOOD TO BE AROUND A LOT OF LOVING PEOPLE (other places than a funeral, which is where it mostly happens) THANKS GOD FOR A LOVING DAY, HELP US ALL TO LIGHTEN UP AND ENJOY ALL YOU HAVE DONE, AND DO CONSTANTLY FOR US.. AND TO RESPOND WITH APPRECIATION AND LOVE FOR YOU AND EACH OTHER. YouTube - He Has Made Me Glad
ALL JOKES ASIDE,
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY!
YouTube - Draw me close to you Michael W. Smith
Draw me close to you. Never let me go. I lay it all down again. To hear you say that I'm your friend. You are my desire. No one else will do. Cause no one else can take the place. To fill the warmth of your embrace. Help me find a way. To bring me back to you. Chorus:You're all I want.You're all I've ever needed You're all I want. Help me know you are near. Verse: Draw me close to you. Never let me go. I lay it all down again. To hear you say that I'm your friend. You are my desire.No one else will do. Cause no one can take the place. To fill the warmth of your embrace. Help me find a way. To bring me back to you. Chorus: You're all I want. You're all I've ever needed You're all I want Help me know you are near. Fade



















No comments: