Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ANOTHER LONG MONDAY.. FEB 27

WELL, WE GOT OUR SLATE TODAY....

IT'S BIG BUT THEY SAID IT'S WHAT WE NEEDED TO START WITH ...

(I feel like I need a tank to drive over it with) LOL! But, don't get me the least bit wrong.. We are soooo grateful to get it! We really needed it, our driveway was mud!! So, this like all things, we give YOU our thanks LORD! YouTube - Don Moen-Give Thanks
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope


Many years ago there lived a very old man. Before his house stood two tall mountains that kept out the sunlight. He was not happy about this and so he sat down with his sons and all made a solemn promise that they would hack back away those two mountains A neighbor saw them go out with their hoes and shook his head. "How stupid can you get?" he screamed. "It's absolutely impossible for you to carry away those mighty mountains." The old man only smiled and said: "Well, when I die, my sons will carry on the work. And when they die, my grandsons will continue it. Yes, the mountains are high but they won't get any higher. But our strength can still grow. With every shovel full of earth that we carry away, we come closer to our goal." "It is better to do something than just sit around and complain that those mountains keep out the sunlight." With complete conviction the old man kept right on digging. God saw it and was moved to send two angles to earth. They lifted the two mountains onto their shoulders, and carried them off. In his letter to the Corinthians, Saint Paul talks about having faith great enough to move mountains. [1 Cor. 13


=======================================================
WHEW! IT WAS MONDAY ALL DAY... AND AFTER A SLEEPLESS NIGHT, I AM POOPED!!! So, I ran through McDonalds on my way home.. picked up some lunch and stopped and got the extra money for having the slate 'spread' And home I went... (I will add that no matter what, I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY JOB! AND THE INSURANCE I NOW HAVE FOR MY HUSBAND.) It's sort of my "labor of love" A MILLION THANKS GOD!!! YouTube - O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing


Norman was tied up for awhile with the guy with the slate.. but then came in to answer his phone call (possibly another story, I hope and pray) and ate his lunch... In the early afternoon, I laid over on him on the love sofa and napped until bed time.. Got up, took some "PM's" and went on to bed! Our sweet Homerjoe was glad to go on to bed with me.. (on his own little bed in our room) Whew ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHHHHHH, "LORD, I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR A LOVING MAN!" I said to him, "I am sorry I wasn't much company this evening" He answered, "Oh, you were a lot of company, right here with me in my arms" ........ thank You God!!! "zzzzzzzzzz"


KEEPING YOU AND YOURS IN MY PRAYERS TONIGHT, AND ALWAYS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FOR FRANCES.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR LILY AND CHRIS AND THE GIRLS... SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JEFF AND SHARON AND ALL HER KIDS... SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR NORMAN AND LEISA AND THE KIDS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JENNA AND FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY AND KRISTIN.. WE LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT IS FIGHTING CANCER, OR ANY OTHER DREADED DISEASE.. PRAYING FOR LITTLE EVAN AND ALL THE LITTLE ONES THAT HAS EB OR ANY OTHER DREADED DISEASE.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND GOD'S GUIDANCE OVER OUR LEADERS SO THAT THEY WILL DO HIS WILL FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, AND THEIR SAFETY, QUICK RETURNS HOME, AND THEIR INNER PEACE AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A JOB.. GOD BLESS YOU WITH A DECENT JOB REALLY FAST.. I KNOW TIMES ARE HARD! PRAYING FOR GOD TO DRAW US ALL CLOSE TO HIM




































No comments: