Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, February 24, 2012

CAN'T YOU SEE ME?



Can’t you see ME?



Psalms 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

As I got up this morning I went about my morning routine. After finishing I made a cup of coffee and went into the office to post the stories for the day. But God had something different in mind. I started the computer up and as I waited for it to load I looked out upon the Big Timber Creek. The Sun was just coming over the trees and a foggy mist was rolling across the open creek. What I saw was a White Egret walking up the creek hunting for minnows. Within a minute or so a King Fisher flew over the egret screaming. This is its way of saying move on, this is my territory. The Egret paid it no attention and kept on hunting.


Next a flock of geese came flying in and they started feeding. The Egret moved on upstream and now the geese were owners of the creek in front of me. The sun crest over the top of the trees and sunlight streamed into my window because it was shining off the water. Now I couldn’t see the computer screen and decided to sit back and enjoy the sunrise. As I watched it made me think of a passage in the Bible:


Here I sat day after day looking at all that God had created and never taking the time to really see it for what it was, Gods’ work, first hand. It caused me to sit back and take in all the beauty God had placed before me to enjoy. Since then I’ve spent a lot of time looking out on the creek and watching for what God wants to show me next.


Then in the silent of the early morning it hit me. I was starting to see more and more wildlife moving back into the creek. So, take the time and slow down to see what God has done for you. And remember this, “What God has done for me He’ll do for you.” — Copyright © 2008 Richard Causey



guess we should be more aware of "nature".. it is a special gift from God!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAKE, YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS..


GOD BLESS, COMFORT, AND COMPLETELY HEAL PLEASE AND GRANT HIM AND FRANCES YOUR SWEET INNER PEACE!!


================================================================


NATHAN AND ABIGAIL CAME UP THIS EVENING.. WE ALL ENJOYED OUR SUPPER TOGETHER (just home cooking) .. AND RIGHT NOW HE IS WATCHING A MOVIE ON TV WITH GRANDDAD.. AND SHE IS ON HER LAPTOP.. LATER WE ARE GOING TO WATCH "THE GIFTED MAN" ....
===================================================


NOTHING LIKE HAVING GRANDKIDS AROUND!!


==========================================================





Wasn't the thunder storm this morning unexpected.. I first woke up to the sound of the thunder and tried to drift back off to sleep.. then all of a sudden the bed was shaking.. (*.*) lol, it was Homerjoe (our little dog) reached up and put his paws on the side of the bed right next to me and shaking... He usually comes to me when he is scared, and he IS SCARED of the THUNDER! ... poor little fella, "God bless!"


He is such a sweet fella, and we are thankful for him, and our cats too...


this is Homer after his haircut.. It's a little longer now.. He's a HANDSOME FELLA with it long or short.. and he is SUCH A SWEET FELLA.. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM.. THANKS EVERYBODY (Chris, Lily, Kayla and Anna) ..


===================================================
STILL PRAYING FOR A SUPER QUICK RECOVERY FOR LILY FROM HER SURGERY (LAST WEEK) GOD BLESS AND COMPLETELY HEAL PLEASE AND THANK YOU. WE ARE SOOO GRATEFUL FOR THE OUTCOME!!
===========================================================

AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS NIGHTLY.. GOD BLESS!!































































































No comments: