Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FRIENDS, I WROTE YOUR NAME...

Friend, I Wrote Your Name



I wrote your name on a piece of paper, but by accident I threw it away. I wrote your name on my hand, but it washed away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves whispered it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my friends.....................


I have looked away from You Lord again .. Lord let me look upon You
again .. I have walked away from You again .. Lord let me walk with You
again .. I have not read Your Word again .. Lord give me a hunger for Your Word
again .. I have lost my faith in You again .. Lord give me faith to trust You again
I have disappointed You Lord again Lord strengthen me so I will not disappoint You again Free me Lord from this circle, grant me the victory found within You, in the power of Jesus Christ’s blood. for always.. Amen
==================================================

YouTube - He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker ==================================================

another busy, busy day at work.. but it's nice too.. and I deeply appreciate my job, and our insurance. THANK YOU GOD! and thankfully today, we had just a real short trip to the groc store, and straight on home.. need to get off of my foot.. "heel spur acting up again" guess I need to go back for more shots
===================================================


Yesterday on my way to work I had a song stuck in my head....Don't have a clue where this one came from, I haven't heard it in coons ages, lol



and funny thing is when I got out of work, and headed home .. without even thinking of this morning, this song was going over and over in my head..



thanks God

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMORROW THE "WITCHES" KETTLE... TWICE! (it's a lot of work, but it sure gets the job done, and all in one pot, lol) You would be amazed at how BIG it really is, and how MUCH it will hold at one time!

BE READY GIRLS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, LOL
===============================================



YouTube - One Family Under God PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TODAY AND ALWAYS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES... SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR LILY AND FAMILY.. AND ALWAYS SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EVAN AND ALL THE OTHER LITTLE ONES WITH EB.. "GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU ALL"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SPECIAL NOTE TO DARLENE.. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE PICTURES AND AM STILL SOOOO INTERESTED IN THEM.. BUT I THOUGHT 'MAYBE' I WAS GETTING SOMETHING WORKED OUT TO SHARE WITH YOU.. I AM STILL TRYING (BUT DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP, YET)

No comments: