Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A BAMBOO TREE??

A Bamboo Tree A farmer had a cluster of beautiful bamboo trees. One day he stood before the tallest one and said, "My friend, I need you." "Sir," said the bamboo, "Use me in any way you wish, I am ready." Then the gardener's voice became serious and he said, "In order to use you, I've got to split you in half." Then the bamboo reacted, "Split me" Oh, no... I'm the nicest bamboo in this garden. Use me in any way you wish, but please don't split me in half." "Well," said the gardener, "if I can't split you, I can't use you." The bamboo went silent. Then it bowed its head and said, "Okay. If the only way you can use me, is by splitting me, go ahead." "But that's not all," said the gardener. "I am going to have to cut off all your branches." "That will be the end of my beauty," the bamboo said. "But - if that's the only way I can be of use - cut me down altogether." So the farmer cut down the bamboo, removed its branches and split it down the middle. After hollowing out its insides, he brought it to a spring of water. It became a pipe to bring water to the gardens and make them fertile and fruitful.
==================================================
It gave its life to help other lives. Everyday right around us people are giving their lives that we might live... Take our parents, our teachers, ...
========================================================


=========================================================

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

WOW, WE BOTH WANTED TO JUST SNUGGLE UP AND SLEEP THIS MORNING! ITS FUNNY THAT SOMETIMES JUST AT THE TIME YOU COULD SLEEP SO GOOD, IT'S TIME TO GET UP!! ..... WE ARE LOVING THIS WEATHER TOO! THANK YOU GOD!!!

AH, TO CURL UP AND JUST SLEEP LIKE BABIES!! AMAZING! SAD THING IS THIS MORNING I TOLD HIM, "AH, ONE MORE DAY THIS WEEK" (for us to get up) HE ASK "ARE YOU OFF ON FRIDAY?" ... UGGG, TODAY WAS ONLY WEDNESDAY, I JUST KNEW IT WAS THURSDAY... LOL! THAT IS WHAT THE TIME CHANGE HAS DONE FOR ME! LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY WHILE I WAS STILL AT WORK, THE THOUGHT OF ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD CROSSED MY MIND... SO THAT IS JUST WHAT I HAD TO MAKE.. I USED McDONALDS McCHICKEN BITES AND GRAPE TOMATOES.. IT WAS DELICIOUS.. AND OH, THE CREAMY DRESSING I'VE CAME UP WITH JUST MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!! YUM!!!


OH, AND IT ALSO HAS WATER CHESTNUTS AND ALMOND SLIVERS IN IT TOO..I ran into Leisa and Sharon while I was at Walmarts.. it was nice seeing both of them and we had a few good laughs.. love ya girls!
========================================================


WELL, LET ME GO FINISH THIS LOAD OF WORK CLOTHES SO I CAN HIT THE LOVE SOFA.. HE WAS ONLY GIVEN TWO WORK SHIRTS (AND THEY HAVE TO WEAR THIS CERTAIN KIND WITH THE COMPANY NAME ON THEM) WE ARE SPOILED TO SITTING TOGETHER IN THE EVENINGS.. TONIGHT WE ARE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube - God of the Mountain - Lynda Randle


PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY! PRAYING FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. GOD BLESS YA JAKE AND HELP YOU BOTH TO BE STRONG AND QUICKLY GET THIS HEALTH ISSUE COMPLETELY CLEARED UP AND GOOD HEALTH REBOUND.. PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY'S RECOVERY FROM PNEUMONIA AND BRONCHITIS.. AND A QUICK AND PAINLESS RECOVERY FROM HER UPCOMING SURGERY..PRAYING FOR LILY AND HER RECOVERY FROM HER RECENT SURGERY.. PRAYING FOR KAYLA AND THE ISSUE SHE HAS WITH HER LEG.. PRAYING FOR JEFF, THAT HE WILL HAVE THE "WANT" TO WORK AND ACTUALLY GET OUT AND GET HIMSELF A DECENT JOB.. WE LOVE YA SON!.. PRAYING FOR LITTLE EVAN AND ALL THE LITTLE ONES WITH EB AND EVERY OTHER DREADED, PAINFUL AND PERHAPS FATAL DISEASE.. AND THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE IN NEED OF A JOB.. AND PRAYING THAT THERE WILL BE JOBS AVAILABLE.. PRAYING FOR EVERY ONES "UNSPOKEN" PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAYER NEEDS... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER OF EVERY KIND.. AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR MY SISTERS AND THEIR HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT.. (AND A FEW UNSPOKEN REQUEST) LOVE YOU ALL! PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT SO THINGS WILL TURN AROUND AND HIS WILL BE DONE.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS AND A SAFE, QUICK RETURN HOME WITH LOVE, HAPPINESS AND INNER PEACE UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.. AGAIN, PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS!
YouTube - His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Lynda Randle



























No comments: