Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

JUST PLAIN SILLY..



My Dog Mace



A mechanic who worked out of his home had a dog named Mace. Mace had a bad habit of eating all the grass on the mechanic's lawn, so the mechanic had to keep Mace inside. The grass eventually became overgrown. One day the mechanic was working on a car in the backyard and dropped his wrench, losing it in the tall grass. He couldn't find it for the life of him, so he decided to call it a day. That night, Mace escaped from the house and ate all the grass in the backyard. The next morning the mechanic went outside and saw his wrench glinting in the sunlight. Realizing what had happened he looked toward the heavens and proclaimed, "A grazing Mace, how sweet the hound, that saved a wrench for me!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OH MY, EVER JUST FEEL LIKE BEING SILLY?? WELL, TODAY IS MY DAY! BUT, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE TWO LITTLE STORIES.. "GOD BLESS"




What Would You Like to Hear? Four friends die in a car accident, and upon their arrival to heaven, they are all asked, "When you are in your casket and family and friends are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?" The first dog says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great family dog, good to my masters family and great father to my own pups." The second dog says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful mate and a good teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow." The third dog says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful hunter and great provider to my family and my masters family." The last dog replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'LOOK! HE'S MOVING!, HE'S STILL ALIVE!, HE WAS ONLY KNOCKED OUT'" - ......................................................Contributed by PJ........................................................


====================================================
"QUICK, SOMEBODY GET THIS MONKEY OFF OF MY BACK!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a work day for me.. felt more like a Monday than a Tuesday.. but then again, I appreciated being off yesterday. Seems, without fail, that when we have a "short week" at work, it always feels longer than a regular week.. "Go figure!" Norman took me this morning so he could "look around and talk to some more people, still praying for a job".. I hope and pray that he soon finds one.. he is much happier staying busy, (and making some money doesn't hurt anything either) (~.*) lol ... But then again, I know how grateful I am for my job.. and I know he feels the same way. So, please and thank You God.. and thanks everyone for your prayers.. We will take all the prayers we can get! THANKS GOD, WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO!

WELL, I HAVE A LITTLE MORE TO DO BEFORE I KICK BACK FOR THE EVENING, BUT THANKFULLY HE IS ALWAYS SITTING THERE WAITING ON ME.. WE ENJOY CUDDLING AND WATCHING TV OR READING OR ME PLAYING ON MY 'TABLET' HE GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!


=======================================================
OH YES, WE WENT OVER TO JENNA'S OTHER HOUSE TODAY WHEN I GOT OFF.. THEY ARE COMING ALONG REALLY NICE ON IT.. SHE'S GETTING ALL THE HARDWOOD FLOORS SANDED AND THEY ARE LOOKING GOOD! I THINK SHE'LL BE REALLY HAPPY THERE ONCE THE WORK IS ALL DONE AND SHE'S MOVED IN AND SETTLED! LOVE YA SIS! CONGRATULATIONS!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY (NORMAN'S MOM).. AT HOME NOW, RESTING AND RECOVERING FROM HER BRONCHITIS/PNEUMONIA... PRAYING FOR LILY, RECOVERING FROM HER RECENT SURGERY.. WE LOVE YA GIRL!... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, KRISTIN AND TIMMY.. LOVE YA TOO! PRAYING FOR JAKE AND HIS UPCOMING SURGERY AND FOR A QUICK AND COMPLETE RECOVERY.. PRAYING FOR FRANCES TOO.. FOR GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS WITH JAKE (IT'S HARD ON THE WIFE OR HUSBAND ALSO) PRAYING FOR LITTLE EVAN AND ALL THE LITTLE ONES WITH EB, AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER OF ANY KIND, AND THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A JOB, THAT THEY WILL SOON FIND A REALLY DECENT ONE!... PRAYING FOR NORMAN JR THAT THINGS WILL WORK OUT EVEN BETTER THAN HE HOPES FOR... UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR NORMAN AND LEISA.. UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR JEFF AND SHARON.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THAT GOD WILL GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO HIS WILL FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS AND THAT THEY WILL HAVE A QUICK, SAFE RETURN HOME, JOBS AVAILABLE FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET HERE, AND INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES..

























No comments: