Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, March 29, 2012

WEDNESDAY MARCH 28 ... TREES!

Tree of Mystery (by Angie Smith) Just before Easter I was driving

the kids over to see my parents and we were talking about all the


beautiful trees that had blossomed overnight. The whole


neighborhood was transformed by bursts of lavender, pink, and


pure white and it looked like something out of a movie. "Which


one is your favorite, Kate?" She pointed out at a tall white tree


that looked like it was covered with snowballs. "How about you,


Ellie? Got a favorite?" She watched as the houses passed us


and then a few seconds later I heard her say quietly, "That one,


mommy. That one is my favorite. It's the prettiest one on the


whoooole street. That's what I think." I made a confused face


and looked at her in the rear view mirror. "I think it's dead


mommy. It doesn't have anything on it. But it's the prettiest one."


I just sat and waited, fascinated by the fact that out of everything


we were looking at, that was the one she chose. "Well...it looks


dead, but I love it because everyone picks the fancy ones and that


one might be keeping a secret. Maybe it's flowers haven't come


out yet, or maybe it's just pretending to be dead. Nobody knows


what that one is going to do. So I think it's the most beautiful." I


sat stunned with my hand on the gearshift, unable to even put it


into drive because I so felt the presence of the Lord. He uses


my girls so many times when He is speaking to me and I know


from experience that it's best to just be still and soak it in.


Jesus is light... Shattering all darkness. He is Truth... Silencing all doubts. He is life... Defeating death.
Jesus saith unto him,
"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6 =========================================================




Trees

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
-- Joyce Kilmer
===================================================== We decided to take a trip to Lewisburg this evening.. Beautiful ride with all the trees blooming and the bright green on the ones that are just coming out now... THANK YOU GOD! And THANK YOU, for the safety and the loving trip we shared.. We found a few things for the kids at school for Easter, and a few things for our grandchildren.. and some work pants / and work slacks.. so it was a really nice trip.. THANKS FATHER.. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO!
AND when we got home.. it was really nice also.. We need to rest some also for another work day tomorrow.. and I have the breakfast shift for the next two days.. (pray for my co-worker, she's perhaps got a stomach virus "or something similar") And thanks! Sad thing is when I know I need to get up earlier.. I am afraid to sleep.. afraid I will wake up late and be late for work... I would HATE TO BE LATE FOR WORK, ESPECIALLY THE BREAKFAST SHIFT.. they really depend on us, and I don't like letting anyone down! And, as I've said before... in years, I've only been late once (and that was waiting for a locksmith to let me in my car) .. but I realize it could happen... And with breakfast shift.. no one would know you had overslept until it was LATE.. and that would make it really hard to have things done in time! So, keep me in your prayers also please that I will rest and be up and "at' em" in plenty of time to be where I need to be and have done what I need to do for the others.. and thanks!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. PRAYERS FOR MRS TERRY AND HER UPCOMING SURGERY.. PRAYERS FOR LILY AND HER RECOVERY FROM SURGERY.. PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK! UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR JENNA AND BETTY JO AND HER FAMILY.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR CHRIS AND ALL THE TRAVELING HE HAS TO DO FOR WORK.. THANKING YOU FOR JEFF AND NORMAN JR'S JOBS, AS WELL AS FOR MINE.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours) PRAYING ALSO FOR THE FOLKS AT "THE RETIREMENT HOME" MANY ARE REPORTED TO HAVE A NASTY VIRUS!.. AND ONE OF NORMAN'S CO-WORKERS HAD A STROKE AND NEEDS PRAYERS ALSO.. AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN..
Elvis - Only Believe (lyrics see in more info) - YouTube









































































No comments: