Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HEAVENS GROCERY STORE

Heaven’s Grocery Store I was walking down life’s highway a long time ago. One day I saw a sign that read, “Heaven’s Grocery Store”. As I got a little closer the door came open wide, and when I came to myself I was standing inside. I saw a host of Angels, they were standing everywhere. One handed me a blanket and said, “My Child shop with care”. Everything a Christian needs is in that grocery store, and all you can’t carry, come back the next day for more. First, I got some Patience, Love was in the same row. Further down was Understanding, needed everywhere you go. I got a box or two of Wisdom, a bag or two of Faith, I just couldn’t miss the Holy Ghost, it was all over the place. I stopped to get some Strength and Courage to help me run this race, but then my blanket was getting full, and I remembered I needed Grace. I didn’t forget Salvation, which like the others was free, so I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me. Then I started to the counter to pay my grocery bill, for I thought I had everything to do my master’s will. As I went up the aisle, I saw Prayer and had to put it in, for I knew when I stepped outside, I would run right into sin. Peace and Joy were plentiful, they were on the last shelf. Song and Praises were hanging near, so I just helped myself. Then I said to the Angel, “How much do I owe”? The Angel smiled and said, “Just take them everywhere you go.” Again, I politely asked “How much do I really owe?” The Angel smiled again and said, “My Child, Jesus Paid Your Bill A Long Time Ago.” by Ron DeMarco
===================================================== YouTube - ?Draw Me Close to You - Michael W. Smith?? ================Abigail sure has enjoyed those two bunnies.. We were told that there were NINE of them.. These two were the last two to be adopted.. Their Mother was killed by a dog, and these two wouldn't eat.. then they did get them to eat some lettuce and carrots.. But, with love and attention, now they are eating the lettuce, cabbage, carrots, and rabbit pellets.. Thanks God! THEY ARE BOTH REALLY CUTE, ALBINO WITH THE PINK EYES.. AND THEY ARE A PAIR OF LITTLE BROTHERS! They are going to miss her when she goes back to school.. they really want picked up and try their best to get out of the cage to come to you.. Precious!
=========================================================
Tomorrow I go to the doctor for shots in my heel (hopefully)... I've had them before and so far they had lasted pretty good.. but working on cement floors daily it soon wears off.. So, it's time to go again.. God bless! I am going to try a different doctor this time, and pray that he's led from above. Norman found out at work the other day that he has to drive to Restin Va on the 25, attend meetings, spend the night, attend more meetings and drive home.. Uggg, we aren't used to spending time apart like this.. It's bad enough for 'hospital stays'... Oh well... something else to pray about! Safety to and from for one thing, and HIS blessings and guidance while he's there.. And HIS guidance with finding the place he needs to go to, and his way around while there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube - He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maranatha! singers - Be still and know - YouTube
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MOM AND DAD.... STILL MISSING THEM BOTH!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

but they are waiting for all of us "on the other side" Love and respect for both of them!
============================================================ SPECIAL PRAYERS LITTLE EVAN.. AND WE ALL ARE PRAYING FOR GOD TO BLESS AND HOPEFULLY HEAL YOU (if it be His will).. YOU SURELY ARE A STRONG WILLED LITTLE 'MAN'.. DETERMINED! "AND THAT'S A GOOD THING. BLESSINGS TO YOU, YOUR MOMMY, YOUR SISTERS AND FAMILY.. SO MANY LOVE YOU AND ARE KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Blessed Be Your Name (worship video w/ lyrics) - YouTube
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. PRAYERS FOR MRS TERRY AND HER UPCOMING SURGERY.. PRAYERS FOR LILY AND HER RECOVERY FROM SURGERY.. PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK! UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR JENNA AND BETTY JO AND HER FAMILY.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR CHRIS AND ALL THE TRAVELING HE HAS TO DO FOR WORK.. THANKING YOU FOR JEFF AND NORMAN JR'S JOBS, AS WELL AS FOR MINE.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours) PRAYING ALSO FOR THE FOLKS AT "THE RETIREMENT HOME" MANY ARE REPORTED TO HAVE A NASTY VIRUS!.. AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN..

















No comments: