Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, May 7, 2012

AS MOTHERS DAY APPROACHES

 His Circle of Love

Love is a funny word
I thought I knew what this was all about
I discovered it only when mama was old
When worldly things no longer had hold
She needed us, Oh! How she needed us
But how many lingered, or sacrificed or thought of her pain
Her earthly riches, wisdom and guidance have long since gone
Yes, generations to come will inherit and be blessed as time goes on. She is stretching out a hand to all of us
Come, she said, sit by my side, forgive and forget  There’s room in the circle for you yet.  Siblings will you enter?
Look, she says, my Jesus is here, ever so near  He will guide and keep you in the coming years And now that He's taken me to the Heaven above
I’ll be waiting for you in His Circle of Love        by Blossom Lyew Sang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         MOM,   
today when I got off from work, I rushed home.. cleaned up, changed clothes and went on my way to the doctors office.. "heel spur again!" (that last shot did NOTHING!) He said today that it completely failed.. and yes, I believe it did!!  "it's been miserable" Well, he sent me for a series of ex rays on my foot, and will call and let me know what he can do.. also he wrote me a prescription to help clear the inflammation.. ugg ... I just wish it would disappear! (the spur that is, lol)
                        ?"Thank You" By Ray Boltz?? - YouTube
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
============================================
then when Norman came home, I got us both a nice fresh hot cup of coffee, and off to work on the chicken pen we went.. Ha, should just call it the "hen pen" since we have 32 hens and 3 (will be) happy roosters... lol It's going to be really nice once we get it all done.. and ugg, it's been expensive! But he's been wanting chickens (again) ever since we moved to the country.. now finally he's got them..

 THEY (HENS AND ROOSTERS) ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY, FOR SURE! WE GOT THE WINDOW IN TODAY AND ARE ALMOST FINISHED WITH THE LAYING BOXES TODAY, AND THEIR OWN PRIVATE DOOR INTO AND OUT FROM THE CHICKEN HOUSE INTO THE FENCED IN, COVERED YARD.. SO, IT'S COMING ALONG,  (SLOWLY BUT SURELY) AND THE SURELY I SAY,   THANKFULLY, AND .. THANKS GOD
========================================================================
                                               YouTube - O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing

PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES WHILE HE RECOVERS FROM HIS SURGERY..  PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK!  PRAYERS FOR JENNA, THAT SHE'LL SOON BE IN HER HOUSE AND IT WILL FEEL SO MUCH LIKE HOME AND SHE WILL FIND PEACE AND HAPPINESS! .. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR CHRIS AND ALL THE TRAVELING HE HAS TO DO FOR WORK.. THANKING YOU FOR JEFF AND NORMAN JR'S JOBS, AS WELL AS FOR MINE.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours)  AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN..






No comments: