Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, May 14, 2012

THE LIVING WATERFALL

THE LIVING WATERFALL
The rushing of a waterfall The trickling of a stream

 Power to inspire and soothe Have both, it does seem
Why this connection Between water and heart?
How can I explain this? Where can one start?
Transparent and pure Water has power to cleanse
We see also this power Through a Biblical lens
Waters baptize and renew Washing signifies a new start
No wonder this sweet tie Between water and the heart
The sight of a waterfall The sound of its rushing flow
Wash over us divine comfort Peace and inspiration grow
The movement of waters Keeps them pure and clean
Felt, as they flow into the heart Not simply heard and seen
For God seems to speak In the waters created by His Hand
He says Drink of my Living Water, Enter now the Promised Land
For the Living Water of Christ Quenches always the thirst
It brings to us life eternal Beginning and end, forever and first
This connection then is sacred Between water and the heart
God is ever intentional In the creation of His Art
So let the waters rush and flow Let the streams meander and wind
Let us wash our hearts from sin Renewing the spirit and the mind
And we embrace the Living Water The Gift that Jesus longs to give all
We celebrate the blessing of eternal life As we stand in awe of His Waterfall
~**~  © Caroline Gavin
===============================================================

WELL, I BROKE THE BACK OFF OF ONE OF MY TEETH.. THEY ARE A MESS (wish I could afford to get them all jerked out and new ones put in... they are all soft ) ANYHOW, I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY TO HAVE IT PULLED.... BUT THEY CAN'T GET ME IN UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY.. IT WAS HURTING LAST NIGHT.. BUT, I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT..  I AM SURE I CAN GET OFF ON THURSDAY.. HATE TO DO IT, BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING IT PULLED AND GOING TO WORK (with the way I bruise and bleed when I have them pulled)... "WISH ME LUCK AND SAY A PRAYER PLEASE AND THANK YOU"
           ============================================================
THIS LITTLE LADY WAS JUST TO CUTE TO PASS UP.. HAD TO SHARE THIS PICTURE

============================================
AND JUST ONE MORE "SMILE" FOR YOU!


A woman and her husband interrupted their vacation to go to the dentist. "I want a tooth pulled, and I don't want Novacaine because I'm in a big hurry," the woman said. "Just extract the tooth as quickly as possible, and we'll be on our way." The dentist was quite impressed. "You're certainly a courageous woman," he said. "Which tooth is it?" The woman turned to her husband and said, "Show him your tooth, dear."



-------------------------------------------------------LOOKING FORWARD TO KICKING BACK A LITTLE WHEN NORMAN GETS HOME.. NEITHER OF US SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT.. SO A GOOD LITTLE SHORT POWER NAP DOES WONDERS.. (OR MAYBE IT'S JUST THAT WE ARE GETTING IN THE HABIT OF GETTING A LITTLE AFTERNOON OR EARLY EVENING NAP.... AND ENJOY IT SO MUCH! THANKS GOD!!!


                 ============================================================ 
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS... GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!

No comments: