Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHAT A HEAVENLY CELEBRATION THIS MUST HAVE BEEN..

WHAT A HEAVENLY CELEBRATION THIS MUST HAVE BEEN...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ascension Thursday falls on May 17, in 2012      Ascension Thursday is 40 days after Easter. It is the day Jesus went to heaven. I am sure there was a terrific celebration that day in Heaven! Oh, I can only imagine!
                    ===============================
                YouTube - I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) - MercyMe
                      ============================Luke 24:49-51 New King James Version (NKJV)  49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem[a] until you are endued with power from on high.” 50 And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. 51 Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven.


John 14:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
                                   The Way, the Truth, and the Life
14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a great reminder of heaven, where we should all plan to go.

Heaven is forever. And from heaven, we shall see that our time on earth is but a "speck and a flash", maybe about 2 seconds long, no one knows for sure... but short ! Psalms 144:4 says.. "Man is like a breath: His days are like a passing shadow." Many people say they want to go to heaven. But are they doing what it takes? You can read the bible story of the Ascension in Mark 16:19-20, Luke 24:50-51, and Acts 1:9-11.  Oh, can you imagine the celebration?

                           ================================
 The choices we make on earth have great consequences for all eternity.








No comments: