Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, July 27, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY.. BOY WHAT A FAST WEEK! (*_*)

SCROLL SLOWLY.... WAIT FOR IT...
WOW! IT'S FRIDAY!!
==============================
FRIDAY IS A GOOD THING! IT'S OUR FIRST CAMPING TRIP OF THE SUMMER.. BUT BOY HAS IT BEEN HOT OR WHAT? BUT, WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING!
#######################################################
HOLD UP NOW!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OFF..  MY VACATION WILL BE OVER AND I'LL BE BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY! GEE, TIME HAS FLOWN BY.. IT'S BEEN NICE THOUGH, AND I APPRECIATED THE TIME OFF.. BUT, I'M READY TO GO ON BACK, AND THANKFUL FOR MY JOB.. ON THE OTHER HAND TODAY IS NORMAN'S LAST DAY AT HIS JOB!!!!! HE DECIDED TO GIVE IT UP BECAUSE OF BEING ON CALL ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE CRAZY REASONS HE WOULD GET CALLED BACK DOWN THERE.. ONE HOUR DRIVING EACH WAY AND SOMETIMES IT WOULD ONLY TAKE AN HOUR AT WORK.. GEEZ! ANYWAY, PRAY FOR HIM, HE'S AT ANOTHER "CROSSROADS" HE NEEDS TO WORK (DR'S ORDERS) BUT HE JUST NEEDS A JOB THAT IS NOT SO DEMANDING! SO, FOR NOW HIS PATH HAS A FORK IN IT.. EVERYONE NEEDS PRAYERS AT A TIME LIKE THAT! RIGHT?
           ========================================================
GUESS WE'LL LOOK LIKE THE CLAMPETS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD WITH ALL OF OUR CAMPING GEAR.. HA, WE'LL HAVE THE TENT AND POLES, OUR CARPORT (will be a good thing, since it's sooo hot and those thunder storms pop up so often), OUR TOTES OF KITCHEN SUPPLIES, OUR EXTRA LITTLE TABLE, OUR FOLDING CHAIRS, OUR WONDERFUL DOUBLE TALL, QUEEN SIZE AIR BEDS, THE TWO COOLERS, OUR CLOTHES, SHOWER BAGS, SWIMMING BAGS, AND SO FORTH, THE DOG'S BED, FOOD OF COURSE, THE LINENS FOR OUR BEDS AND PILLOWS.. UGGG.. SEE WHY WE'LL LOOK LIKE THE CLAMPETS.. BUT STILL IT WILL BE FUN AND A LOT OF MEMORIES MADE! THANKS GOD! WE APPRECIATE THE TRIP, THE CLOSENESS WE'LL ALL SHARE, AND THE MEMORIES WE'LL ALL MAKE. HOPEFULLY THE KIDS WILL HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD MEMORIES.. I SURELY REMEMBER GOING CAMPING WITH MY GRANDPARENTS!
                        =================================================
 AND WE LOVE OUR TENT, IT'S A "LITTLE HOME AWAY FROM HOME" EVEN LOOKS LIKE A CUTE LITTLE COTTAGE.. LARGE ENOUGH TO BE REALLY COMFORTABLE.. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR TWO QUEEN SIZE AIR BEDS AND A TABLE.. HAS TWO LITTLE CLOSETS, AND A COUPLE OF LITTLE SHELVES BUILT IN..  REALLY NEAT.. AND WE APPRECIATE IT!
          
                

          

          

           
                    ===================================================
NOW FOR FUN (*.*)      FROM COWPOKE!

I ain't much for shopping, Or for goin' into town Except at cattle-shipping time, I ain't too easily found. But the day came when I had to go - I left the kids with Ma (my wife). But 'fore I left, she asked me, "Would you pick me up a bra?" So without thinkin' I said, "Sure," How tough could that job be? An' I bent down and kissed her An' said, "I'll be back by three." Well, I done the things I needed, But I started to regret Ever offering to buy that thing - I worked me up a sweat I walked into the ladies shop My hat pulled over my eyes, I didn't want to take a chance On bein' recognized. I walked up to the sales clerk I didn't hem or haw  I told that lady right straight out, "I'm here to buy a bra." From behind I heard some snickers, So I turned around to see Every woman in that store Was a'gawkin' right at me! "What kind would you be looking for?" Well, I just scratched my head. I'd only seen one kind before, "Thought bras was bras," I said. She gave me a disgusted look, "Well sir, that's where you're wrong. Follow me," I heard her say, Like a dog, I tagged along. She took me down this alley Where bras was on display. I thought my jaw would hit the floor When I saw that lingerie. They had all these different styles That I'd never seen before
I thought I'd go plumb crazy 'fore I left that women's store. They had bras you wear for eighteen hours And bras that cross your heart. There was bras that lift and separate, And that was just the start. They had bras that made you feel Like you ain't wearing one at all, And bras that you can train in When you start off when you're small. Well, I finally made my mind up  Picked a black and lacy one - I told the lady, "Bag it up," And figured I was done. But then she asked me for the size I didn't hesitate I knew that measurement by heart, "A six-and-seven-eighths." "Six and seven eighths you say? That really isn't right." "Oh, yes ma'am! I'm real positive I measured them last night!" I thought that she'd go into shock, Musta took her by surprise When I told her that my wife's bust Was the same as my hat size. "That's what I used to measure with, I figured it was fair, But if I'm wrong, I'm sorry ma'am." This drew another stare. By now a crowd had gathered And they all was crackin' up When the lady asked to see my hat, To measure for the cup. When she finally had it figured, I gave the gal her pay. Then I turned to leave the store, Tipped my hat and said, "Good day." My wife had heard the story 'fore I ever made it home. She'd talked to fifteen women Who called her on the phone. She was still a-laughin' But by then I didn't care. Now she don't ask and I don't shop For women's underwear. ~ Author Unknown
                  ===================================================
I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS TO CUTE TO PASS UP.. LOL HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND (US TOO) AND I'LL BLOG AGAIN, LORD'S WILLING WHEN WE GET HOME
                          ===========================================
OH MY, I WOULDN'T HAVE ASK THIS LAST QUESTION.. WOULD YOU?.. NOW THAT LADY NEEDED HELP! LOL

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease. "Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?" "Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track." "What sort of question?" "Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?' The hostess thought and thought, a few minutes, then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."
                                 ###############################################
Over the Rainbow / What a wonderful World - IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo`Ole (Musikvideo) - YouTube
                                               YouTube - ?open the eyes of my heart lord??
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. PRAYERS FOR MRS TERRY .. PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK! PLESE LORD, BE WITH AND HELP NORMAN FIND A MORE SUITABLE JOB AND SOON.  UNSPOKEN PRAYERS KAYLA, NORMAN, FOR JENNA AND BETTY JO AND HER FAMILY.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF MY CO-WORKERS, KNOWING THAT THEY QUICKLY RETURN NOW, IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS. (the 22 of Aug).. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours) PRAYING ALSO FOR THE FOLKS AT "THE RETIREMENT HOMES AND NURSING HOMES"!.. AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN..
                                   YouTube - ?Draw Me Close to You - Michael W. Smith??




No comments: