Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, September 17, 2015

lets lighten up a little for today.. it's been one of those days!!! Smile, think with your heart.. and more : )



A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. ~ Denis Waitley

You can smile, when you can't say a word
You can smile, when you cannot be heard.
You can smile when its cloudy or grey,
You can smile any time, any day.

 (then we changed to, at church camp yet included the verse above as the first verse)

You can sing, when you can't say a word
You can sing, when you cannot be heard
You can sing, when it's cloudy or grey,
You can sing, any time any day

You can pray, when you can't say a word
You can pray, when you cannot be heard.
You can pray when it's cloudy or grey
You can pray any time, any day.

You can smile when can't say a word.
You can sing, when you cannot be heard
You can pray, when it's cloudy or grey
Our dear Lord, knows and loves all that  we say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartfelt Creations's photo.
When I'm an old lady, I'll live with each kid,
And bring so much happiness just as they did.
I want to pay back all the joy they've provided.
Returning each deed! Oh, they'll be so excited!
When I'm an old lady and live with my kids.
I'll write on the walls with reds, whites and blues,
And I'll bounce on the furniture wearing my shoes.
I'll drink from the carton and then leave it out.
I'll stuff all the toilets and oh, how they'll shout!
When I'm an old lady and live with my kids.
When they're on the phone and just out of reach,
I'll get into things like sugar and bleach.
Oh, they'll snap their fingers and then shake their head,
When I'm an old lady and live with my kids.
When they cook dinner and call me to eat,
I'll not eat my green beans or salad or meat,
I'll gag on my okra, spill milk on the table,
And when they get angry I'll run if I'm able!
When I'm an old lady and live with my kids.
I'll sit close to the TV, through channels I'll click,
I'll cross both eyes just to see if they stick.
I'll take off my socks and throw one away,
And play in the mud 'til the end of the day!
When I'm an old lady and live with my kids.
And later in bed, I'll lay back and sigh,
I'll thank God in prayer and then close my eyes.
My kids will look down with a smile slowly creeping,
And say with a groan, "She's so sweet when she's sleeping!"
-by Joanne Bailey Baxter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A city lady visiting the country was eating a sandwich, She begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no. The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief. ~Swedish Proverb


 




My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
 ~   Oprah Winfrey


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for you and yours today and daily that God will wrap His loving arms around each of you and help you with whatever you are going through for the day. Praying that He will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His awesome and unchanging love, forgiveness, guidance, mercies, grace, protection, and inner peace.. (think about all the above, I cannot think of more!) So, for everything you and yours needs and some you want, plus his protection and guidance, and sweet peace
. Praying that HE will be with, and touch each of you that are sick, hurting, grieving, abused in any way (by any one) the jobless, and for all the soldiers and policemen/ service people, and their families and friends. Praying always for our country, and it's leaders that HE will touch them and guide them to do HIS will for our country and it's people. TODAY AND ALWAYS, GIVING HIM OUR LOVE, HONOR, PRAISE, THANKS AND GLORY FOR ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

No comments: