Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, September 28, 2015

wow, for sure its monday! been a long one too (or seems like it) Cute stories about dancing.. ENJOY





another good evening to just kick back and get cozy and cuddle up with your "Honey"










I Hope You Dance




 Lee Ann Womack

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens


Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance 
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'
Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter


When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance (Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along)
I hope you dance

I hope you dance (Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)

I hope you dance (Where those years have gone?)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

Dance



I hope you dance 
I hope you dance
I hope you dance


Speaking of dancing, two of our 5 grandchildren went to the Homecoming Dance night before last. Saturday night 9/26/15 From what I have been told and read, everyone pretty much had a wonderful time! And giving thanks that all were "SAFE"..  Thanks GOD


Dancing With God

Source Unknown
When I meditated on the word Guidance, I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word. I remember reading that doing God’s will is a lot like dancing.

When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn’t flow with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both bodies begin to flow with the music.

One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back or by pressing lightly in one direction or another.
It’s as if two become one body, moving beautifully. The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes drew back to the word Guidance. When I saw "G" I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i". "God," "u" and "i" dance." God, you and I dance.
As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance about my life. Once again, I became willing to let God lead.

My prayer for you today is that God’s blessings and mercies be upon you on this day and everyday.
May you abide in God as God abides in you.
Dance together with God, trusting God to lead and to guide you through each season of your life.

"You changed my mourning into dancing…"Ps 30:12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TODAY AND DAILY, THAT HE
WILL WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF YOU AND BLESS YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HIS AWESOME AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, GRACE, FORGIVENESS, GUIDANCE AND MERCIES. PRAYING FOR THOSE THAT ARE SICK, THE HURTING, THE GRIEVING, THE ABUSED, THE UNHAPPY/DEPRESSED, THE ABUSED, THE JOBLESS, THE HOMELESS AND THOSE THAT DO NOT TAKE ONE MOMENT TO TRY TO MEET CHANGE THINGS.. PLEASE LORD, HELP EACH OF THEM AND BLESS THEM ALL IN WAYS ONLY YOU KNOW THAT NEEDS DONE. ABOVE ALL, PRAYING THAT YOU WILL LEARN TO BE HAPPY, GRANT TIMES TO JUST DANCE (LIKE NO ONE IS LOOKING) BLESS OUR COUNTRY, IT'S PROTECTORS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT THEY WILL BE LED TO TURN BACK TO YOU BEFORE IT'S TO LATE. AND GIVING THANKS FOR ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: