Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

REALLY CUTE STORY AND AWESOME PICTURES TODAY.. JUST FOR FUN.. ENJOY!

My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they're right.
 ~ Sophocles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 SENIOR MOMENTS 
by Karen Taylor




This story tells not of youngsters
and the way they spend their days.
It's all about us old folks
and our fuddy-duddy ways.



Sometimes it's hard to figure
what life is all about.
My brain is finally working,
now my body's giving out.


Or perhaps I'm right on schedule
for a very special date. 
My body's running right on time,
but my mind is running late. 




Well, what does it all matter
in the scheme and theme of things
as long as I find comfort
in the joy that laughter brings?



I'll share these tales with others,
so they might find laughter too.
You can bet your bottom dollar
the tales will all be true.













And when you've finished reading
about folks like you and me,
you'll be surprised and pleased to know
you're as normal as can be!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Thanks Lily for sharing this book with me.. I will share it with others from time to time as I am reading it.. Okay folks, the name of the book is Help, Lord! I'm Having A Senior Moment
(Notes to God on Growing Older)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Come on dears... you just have to take growing old with a grain of salt!  Each day you are only one day older than you were the day before... God has us covered.. we just have to trust and believe in Him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 After forty it's a matter of maintenance.

Age is a pretty high price to pay for maturity.

Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. (Daniel Francois Esprit Auber)

At my age happy hour is nap time.

At my age, I'm entitled to be grumpy!

At my age rolling out of bed in the morning is easy...getting up off the floor is another story.
  • Don't worry about age--it's ugly you have to watch out for.
  • Don't worry about avoiding temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.
  • Don't worry about wrinkles, they're just antique smiles.
  • Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
  • For all the advances in modern medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
  • Fortunately I'm too poor to have a mid-life crises.
  • Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
  • Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY AWESOME SISTER.. SHE'S BEEN A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER.. PRAYING FOR AN AWESOME BLESSING AND GIVING THANKS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours that God will wrap His loving arms around each of you and bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and with His awesome and prefect love, grace, forgiveness, guidance, and mercies, and a special answer to each of your "unspoken prayers" (asking too that you'll pray for others and our unspoken prayers and giving thanks) Praying for all those that are sick, hurting, grieving, lonely, jobless, homeless and all the abused and bullied of all ages! God please touch each of the above and give them protection and guidance, and the blessings they need the most, as only You know what each of the problems are and ONLY YOU can handle each of them. Praying for our country, and it's leaders that they will do Your will for our country and it's people. Praying for our soldiers, that You will protect each of them and bring them safely home. And today and daily giving You our love, thanks, honor, praise and glory in Jesus Holy Name, amen.