Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ITS TIME TO DECORATE FOR THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

ITS GETTING TIME TO DECORATE FOR
HIS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
No, we haven't even started decorating yet...
Not at home anyway, we did help a little down at Mom's
Her house is decorated, and she loves it!
Seems like at this time of the year,
You just want to give and give and give..
Wish we could be as giving as we would like to be
Now that would be nice!
How about for you? As much as I dread the cold
weather, we love the religious Christmas songs and messages,
and I always love the children's excitement of Christmas..
No wonder Jesus loves the little children so much (*.*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE WATCHED A WONDERFUL HALLMARK MOVIE TONIGHT
"NOVEMBER CHRISTMAS"
as usual, it made us tear up a time or two, wondering just
what was going to happen.. but ah, they are good movies
love that Hallmark channel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - Don Moen "Shout to the Lord"
AH, NOW THAT IS JUST LIKE JESUS... STANDS OUT

SO MUCH IN A CROWD AND HE IS 'THE LIGHT'

THANK YOU GOD FOR JESUS AND YOUR WONDERFUL

LOVE FOR EACH OF US.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YouTube - I Love You, LORD (I Lift My Voice)

YouTube - Lord I Give You My Heart (worship video w/ lyrics)



No comments: