Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, November 6, 2010

TIME CHANGE ALERT!

DON'T FORGET TO SET THE CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT

Heard over The US Armed Forces Radio Station,
Okinawa, in 1959.
HELLLLOOOO Okinawa!!!!!!”
For all you civilian employees the time is now 4:30.
For you guys in the Army and Air Force that’s 1630 hours.
For you guys in the Navy that’s 8 Bells.
For you Marines……..the big hand is on the 6 and the little
hand is right in between the 4 and 5.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear God, I called tonight to talk a little while,

I need a friend who’ll listen to my anxiety and trial…
You see, I can’t quite make it through the day just on my own.
I need your love to guide me so I’ll never feel alone.
I want to ask you please to keep,my family safe and sound.
Come and fill their lives with confidence for whatever fate they are bound.
Give me faith, dear God, to face each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things I can’t change in any way.
I thank you God, for being home and listening to my call.
for giving me such good advice when I stumble and fall.
Your number, God, is the only one that answers every time.
I never get a busy signal, never had to pay a dime.
So thank you, God, for listening to my troubles and my sorrow.
Good night God, I love you too, and I’ll call again tomorrow.
~Author Unknown~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom was really confused today and also had another
health issue ; ( , gee, seems to be no end to the problems.
It's freaky to see your Mom so confused!
And she had some really sad spells today, about leaving
everyone! GOD BLESS! I can't even imagine the
mixed emotions that must go through your mind.
One day she's wishing it would be over with, and the next
day she is talking about missing everyone so.
Not to mention turning on the stove for no reason..
(and without removing the pans that she stores in the oven)
Or turning on the water and just walking away,
one day it over ran the sink and was everywhere..
; / Oh my! Who would ever think that could happen, to
someone you love so much? But, it does!
Again, GOD BLESS!
And BLESS JENNA, she seems to rarely ever take
a break! She's special, for sure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - God Will Make A Way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw on the Hallmark channel tonight..
19 days until THANKSGIVING!
We don't know yet what our plans will be for this Thanksgiving.
We usually have Norman, Leisa and the kids for a few days
during that time.. And I think we all enjoy spending the 'special time together'
But then with Mom and all, I'm just not sure
But, we'll do the very best that we can!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND JESUS BIRTHDAY WON'T BE FAR BEHIND!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THEN THE NEW YEAR BEGINS..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~TIME~~
HOW IT DOES FLY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - michael W Smith - Above All
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE YOU LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND YOURS!

No comments: