Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SANTA'S PRAYER

"Santa's Prayer"
The sleigh was all packed, the reindeer were fed,
But Santa still knelt by the side of the bed.
"Dear Father," he prayed "Be with me tonight.
There's much work to do and my schedule is tight.
I must jump in my sleigh and streak through the sky,
Knowing full well that a reindeer can't fly.
I will visit each household before the first light,
I'll cover the world and all in one night.
With sleigh bells a-ringing, I'll land on each roof,
Amid the soft clatter of each little hoof.
To get in the house is the difficult part,
So I'll slide down the chimney of each child's heart.
My sack will hold toys to grant all their wishes.
The supply will be endless like the loaves and the fishes.
I will fill all the stockings and not leave a track.
I'll eat every cookie that is left for my snack.
I can do all these things Lord, only through You,
I just need your blessing, then it's easy to do.
All this is to honor the birth of the One,
That was sent to redeem us, Your most Holy Son.
So to all of my friends, least Your glory I rob,

Please Lord, remind them who gave me this job."
By Warren D. Jennings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, today Mom ask me to have all my preacher and friends
to pray for her that "she could go home, NOW"
Gee, what do you say? I told her that she just couldn't go until
God is ready for her, I said, You know that your days were numbered,
and your day isn't up yet.. Then I said, how about we pray for inner peace,
ease of pain, and just better days, until He is ready for you? She said,
I want to go home! I need to go home, and I know I will be going SOON!
So, I put my arms around her and said, Mom, it's all going to be ok
so just rest now and I'll see you in the morning, Lord's willing.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LORD BLESS AND COMFORT PLEASE AND THANK YOU
IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AND GIVE YOU OUR PRAISE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH, CHRISTMAS IS GETTING CLOSER.. JUST TWO
WEEKS AWAY, SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE!
REMEMBER: THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS
SEASON.. THANK YOU GOD
SO, PRAISE GOD, RELAX, SHOW HIS LOVE,
AND ENJOY! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom has enjoyed seeing John and Joni..
She's ask about Betty and Timmy but said,
I wouldn't want them to wreck coming in if those
roads are bad.. Carole was also there this evening when
we got back there.. (we didn't leave until 3:00 this morning)
Jenna hardly ever is out of Mom's sight, and she is deeply
appreciated. (With God's help, Jenna is a lot of the reason
that Mom is still doing even as well as she is) Jim also spends
a lot of time there, Frances as well... Jeff and Chris were there
tonight also. And Abigail went with us.. Thanks everybody...
She really appreciates the visits and love.
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: