Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 TRUE PREDICTIONS FOR 2011 (without a doubt)

Top 10 Predictions for 2011 That you can depend on to come true.
With all the problems the World is facing, it can be unsettling
to the mind. Here are ten predictions that are true!
Top 10 Predictions for 2011
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still honor the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Isn't It Great To Remember Who Is Really In Control,
and that, "" the Word of the Lord endures forever."
YouTube - Here I am To Worship, Michael W. Smith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks Frances, my sister of the heart, how true!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(now on the lighter side)
Eye Halve a Spelling Chequer
Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rarely ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
-- Sauce unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, we went to Mom's again today,
cooked lunch over there..
Her mass confusion continues (at times)
and now she is retaining fluid.. (perhaps the heart isn't functioning right?)
And maybe too that her heart slowing down has to do with living on
only 25% of her lungs... over a 2.5 month span (or so)
All I can say is "GOD BLESS AND COMFORT PLEASE,
GRANT HER GRACE, INNER PEACE, EASE HER PAIN AND
CONFUSION (that at times causes fright) AND WRAP YOUR LOVING
ARMS AROUND HER AND HELP HER IN THE WAYS YOU KNOW
SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP" (we are doing all we can!)
but, I will add, "THY WILL BE DONE AND THANK YOU FATHER"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND, it's back to work for me tomorrow.. but 3 hours only..
and back to school for the kids..."GOD BLESS AND PROTECT EACH
OF THEM PLEASE" , I KNOW THEY WILL BE WOUND UP!
SO, SEE YOU LADIES, MY CO-WORKERS (*.*)
REST WELL TONIGHT, AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, GUESS I HAD BETTER GET OFF OF HERE,
GET MY BATH, AND THINGS READY FOR TOMORROW!
GOOD NIGHT TO EACH OF YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS..

No comments: