Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW!

I ask Jesus for an interview.. He said..."Come in, My child" God said. "So, you would like to interview Me?" "If you have the time," I said. God smiled and said: "My time is eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?" "What surprises you most about mankind?" God answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived" His hands took mine and we were silent for a while and then

 I asked . . "As a parent, what are some of life's lessons you want your children to learn?" God replied with a smile..
"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved. To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives. To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. All will be judged individually on their own merits, not as a group on a comparison basis! To learn that a rich person is not the one who has the most, but is one who needs the least. To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness. To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings. To learn that money can buy everything but happiness. To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it totally different. To learn that a true friend is someone who knows everything about them and likes them anyway. To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they have to forgive themselves."


I sat there for a while enjoying the moment. I thanked Him for His time and for all that He has done for me and my family, and He replied, "Anytime. I'm here 24 hours a day. All you have to do is ask for me, and I'll answer."

=====================


                           Who Am I - Casting Crowns - YouTube
           ========================================
OH MERCY DAY... I WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL
 AND BEAUTIFUL ABOUT GETTING OLD.. I KNOW LONG LIFE IS A BLESSING, I DO REMEMBER THAT BUT...


Growing old . . . Hum, Growing old...
That's right, it's something about growing old.  What was that beautiful message?

Oh my, what in the world was I thinking?

Boy I hate that,
Now I can't remember the message.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ha, that reminds me of the first day I worked at the job I have now.. it was at the old Jeter Watson school.. I was nervous as anyone is on the first day until seemed like one at a time ... first this one then that one got that (look on their face.. you know, that puzzled look and said something to the effect.. like...) "what was I going to do?" I knew right then that I was in the absolute right place! THANKS GOD, I SURE APPRECIATE MY JOB! EVEN THE PAPER WORK IS GETTING A LITTLE EASIER TO DO.. (Ha, or maybe I am just doing it wrong.. lol) I even brought a little work home with me to do.. a thing or two on the computer.. LOVE AND APPRECIATE MY OLE COMPUTER.. AND YES, I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE CALLED IT OLD COMPUTER.. BUT "WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING.. IT'S YOUNGER THAN I AM SO IT JUST HAS TO KEEP ON KEEPING ON... "JUST SAYIN" AND NO! THANKFULLY I DIDN'T HAVE A MOMENTS PROBLEM WHEN I DID THE WORK EITHER.. "GOOD OLE COMPUTER" THANKS GOD, I APPRECIATE IT, EVEN IF IT'S NOT SO "UP TO DATE" IT KNOWS MAYBE A LOT MORE THAN I DO.. OR IT CAN FIND THINGS OUT, AND SHARE THEM WITH ME.


ANYHOW, I APPRECIATE IT! SO ONCE AGAIN AND ALWAYS, "THANKS GOD"

 

==============================================
 WELL, NORMAN IS STILL WORKING ON MY BUILDING.. WE NEVER COMPLETELY CLOSED IT IN.. IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S ALSO A DOUBLE CARPORT THAT HE BUILT IN TO MAKE A BUILDING.. IT HAD ONE END AND BOTH SIDES AND NOW HE'S PUTTING THE 'FRONT' END ON IT.. BOTH ENDS, HE'S PUT WINDOWS IN AND TODAY HE RAN SOME ELECTRIC OUT TO IT... JUST MAINLY FOR A LIGHT.. IT WON'T TAKE LONG NOW TO GET IT FINISHED.. THEN AFTER ALL THE BEES ARE GONE.. MAYBE I CAN REALLY GO THROUGH IT AND GET IT CLEANED OUT... I SURE AM GOING TO TRY! AT LEAST HE'S KEEPING BUSY, AND THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTORS ORDERED.. "DAILY ROUTINE" SO I AM GLAD THAT HE HAS PLENTY HERE TO DO... THANKS BABE FOR YOUR HARD WORK! THANKS GOD THAT HE IS STAYING BUSY (FOR HIS HEALTH!)
                  ==================================
 I HAVE BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME SLEEPING AT NIGHT?? GO FIGURE, I USED TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY.. THEN TODAY I FIGURED IT OUT.. MANY, MANY NIGHTS I FELL ASLEEP PRAYING AND IT WAS LIKE SLEEPING IN OUR FATHERS ARMS.. CAUSED ME TO REST LIKE A BABY.. I NEED TO GET BACK TO THAT! TRY IT!!! ANYWAY, AS USUAL AND ALWAYS.... PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS... THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH HIS LOVE, GRACE, PEACE, GUIDANCE, AND MERCIES.. AND GENTLY HOLD YOU IN HIS LOVING ARMS!
     ==========================================

                      Child of the King with lyrics - YouTube

          ========================================
 SPECIAL PRAYER TONIGHT FOR DICKIE.. BARBARA'S HUSBAND, AND HIS CO-WORKERS.. THAT THEIR JOB WILL CONTINUE.. THINGS WILL WORK OUT AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THEY HOPE FOR.. PRAYING TO FOR JAKE AND FRANCES (hope things are going better and those treatments have worked and it's over with)... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS..  PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR NORMAN, THAT HE WILL SOON GET FEELING BETTER AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR HIM EVEN BETTER THAN HE'S HOPING FOR.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS AS WE START ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, PATIENT, KIND,  CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY AND KRISTIN, WISHING THEM THE VERY BEST...
PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND HER KNEE SURGERY AND UPCOMING OTHER KNEE SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR JEFF, THAT HE WILL VERY SOON SHAKE THAT VIRUS! LOVE YA SON!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH (and wealth, lol) FOR JENNA AND THE SELL OF HER HOUSE.. PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!




 




No comments: