Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, September 1, 2012

BUTTERFLIES.. AH, HOW PRECIOUS!

THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE WAS SENT TO ME BY A VERY AWESOME LADY.. SHE ALSO SENT ME A SWEET MESSAGE (I'LL SHARE BELOW with another pic of the butterfly) But for now, I will share a story I got today from another friend of mine that got it from a friend of hers.. Funny it's about a butterfly too... THANKS GOD, PLEASE TELL MOM THAT WE ALL LOVE AND MISS HER. ==========================
 A Butterflies LeaderTo some stranger you might be nothing at all. No one should think of You as a stranger! But to me you are why I wake up in the mornings, You give me the courage, strength and courage. You are the reason why am trying so hard now. You were the gentle man that came along, You hold me when I am scared, hurting, tired or lonely. And put together the pieces of me when they feel scattered. Every time our hands meet its like we have made a trip around the universe, Just me and you looking down on everyone else. I know whenever those 3 words are going to be said it will be heaven on earth, You are my very reason to live and I honor You. But now even being reminded that You love me calls those butterfly’s to my stomach. There are butterflies everywhere and they come to bring me Your love, and to remind me that You are their creator as well as mine. It’s like Your voice has a secret code for the butterflies all over the earth, and they obey Your every word. They bring me Your wonderful peace and I praise You for Your gift of peace and the blessings of the butterflies.To a stranger, a non believer.. You might mean nothing at all, and they will have no future in heaven with You. But to me You’re my butterflies leader, and creator of the whole universe, my Saviour, my Father, my Jesus that gave His very life for me, my all. And when I give You my faith, my honor, my praise and the glory You so much deserve. You are the reason I live and I smile, I want to please You Father and live so that others can see You in my humble life.      YouTube - I Love You Lord - Maranatha 
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   I love You Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship You...
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun

And find your shoulder to light on,

To bring you luck, happiness and riches

Today, tomorrow and beyond.

~Irish Blessing

=================================================================

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. ~Jeffrey Glassberg
                 YouTube - Lord I Give You My Heart (worship video w/ lyrics)


PLEASE SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR MY SPECIAL FRIEND ROBIN TODAY AND DAILY.. SHE'S A REALLY NICE LADY WHO DESERVES SO MUCH HAPPINESS.. "GOD BLESS YA ROBIN, YOU ARE LOVED AND RESPECTED BY SOO MANY! GOD'S LOVE SHOWS THROUGH YOUR LIFE!"
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've watched you now a full half-hour;

Self-poised upon that yellow flower

And, little Butterfly! Indeed

I know not if you sleep or feed.

How motionless! - not frozen seas

More motionless! and then

What joy awaits you, when the breeze

Hath found you out among the trees,

And calls you forth again!     ~William Wordsworth, "To a Butterfly"
      ___________________________________________________
here was the message she sent me (in part) .. the name I left out because they are of a very delicate matter... Patty Look at the butterfly pic I posted this morning. Last night I went to the visitation for 
-------------- and when I got home this beautiful creature was waiting on my bush outside of the window. I didn't want to go to visitation because I didn't know them that well but her husband +++++ has been a faithful volunteer for the Salvation Army so I got ready and went anyway. As I pulled in the driveway I saw this butterfly and just knew it was Ms. Betty telling me that she was proud that I had gone. I miss her so much but I'm glad God gives me signs like this to remind me of her and all my loved ones in Heaven. These are precious gifts. Love ya!
I hope it's okay that I printed this.. many loved my Mom (Ms. Betty) and I wanted to share the wonderful story that you shared with me.. We love you and you are in our prayers! God bless ya always!
                             __________________________________________________
 OUR LIVES ARE LIKE THAT OF A BUTTERFLY.. BEGINNING WHEN WE GIVE OUR LIVES TO GOD.. WE GROW A LITTLE AT A TIME UNTIL HE THINKS WE HAVE GROWN AND DONE WHAT HE HAS PLANNED FOR US TO DO.. THEN HE CALLS US HOME WITH HIM. HIS GRACE AND FORGIVENESS DOESN'T SHOW THE MANY, MANY TIMES WE'VE FAILED HIM.. ONLY OUR IMPROVEMENTS... LITTLE BY LITTLE...
     
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and it tries to please wherever it goes. ~Author Unknown   
                             YouTube - On My Knees (cover)


             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN HIS HANDS, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.
SPECIAL PRAYER TONIGHT FOR DICKIE.. BARBARA'S HUSBAND, AND HIS CO-WORKERS.. THAT THEIR JOB WILL CONTINUE.. THINGS WILL WORK OUT AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THEY HOPE FOR.. PRAYING TO FOR JAKE AND FRANCES (hope things are going better and those treatments have worked and it's over with)... PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY (Norman's mother) she turned 86 on her birthday on Aug 27)... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT'S LOST LOVED ONES AND ARE DEEPLY MISSING THEM, AND THOSE THAT WILL SOON LOOSE THEIR LOVED ONES.. GOD BLESS AND COMFORT...  PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR NORMAN, THAT HE WILL SOON GET FEELING BETTER AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR HIM EVEN BETTER THAN HE'S HOPING FOR.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS AS WE START ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, PATIENT, KIND, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR PAULA.. SHE WAS SICK ON FRIDAY..... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY AND KRISTIN, WISHING THEM THE VERY BEST!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND HER KNEE SURGERY AND UPCOMING OTHER KNEE SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH (and wealth, lol) FOR JENNA AND THE SELL OF HER HOUSE.. PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN! YouTube - Draw Me Close To You with lyrics









No comments: