Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

COME SIT WITH ME.. LET'S ENJOY GOD'S DAYS

COME SIT WITH ME.. REST AND LET'S SHARE A CONVERSATION..
LET'S SHARE AND ENJOY GOD'S DAYS...
There are two days in the week upon which and about which I never worry — two carefree days kept sacredly free from fear and apprehension. One of these days is Yesterday. Yesterday, with its cares and fret and pains and aches, all its faults, its mistakes and blunders, has passed forever beyond my recall. It was mine; it is God’s.

The other day that I do not worry about is Tomorrow. Tomorrow, with all its possible adversities, its burdens, its perils, its large promise and performance, its failures and mistakes, is as far beyond my mastery as its dead sister, Yesterday. Tomorrow is God’s day; it will be mine.
There is left, then, for myself but one day in the week – Today. Any man can fight the battles of today. Any woman can carry the burdens of just one day; any man can resist the temptation of today. It is only when we willfully add the burden of these two awful eternities – Yesterday and Tomorrow – such burdens as only the Mighty God can sustain – that we break down.
It isn’t the experience of Today that drives men mad. It is the remorse of what happened Yesterday and fear of what Tomorrow might bring. These are God’s Days … Leave them to Him.
Author Unknown  Submitted by Richard
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS SLEEPING.. OH, I FALL ASLEEP OKAY.. BUT THEN SHORTLY AFTERWARDS, I AM WIDE AWAKE.. SO... even though I haven't took a nap in days (just would not permit myself to) today I napped for just a little bit when I got home.. my dear husband sat and I leaned upon him and his arm around me and .... zzzzzzzzzzz!

felt right awesome, and I woke up so rested for once.. thanks babe.. and thanks God!
----------------------------------------

YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU REST UPON A GARDEN BENCH.. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHO YOU WILL SHARE IT WITH OR WHERE YOUR MIND WILL WONDER... SOMETIMES, IT'S A LONG TALK WITH JESUS.. SOMETIMES, IT'S SOME PRECIOUS AND AWESOME MEMORIES.. AH, THE SWEET MEMORIES.. THANKS GOD!
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jewels from Heaven

I took a walk down a woodland trail, without really expecting anything new. A rustling in the leaves made me pause, and wonder what was hidden from view.I kneeled down and spotted a tiny, white flower, so perfectly formed to bloom for just an hour.Thank you, Lord, for showing it to me alone, such a secret I would never have known.God sends jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me. Once, I ran to the edge of some trees, with a heavy burden in my heart. The scent of a warm, summer rain, wafted by on a gentle breeze. A brilliant, red cardinal came to call, and sang a cheerful song just for me; and to think, I could have missed it all. God send jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me. I stepped outside late one night, for just a moment of peace and quiet. The wind softly whispered to me. The black, velvet sky held a crescent moon, and a million silver stars gave their light. I threw up my hands and praised you, Lord, for this glimpse of beauty I might have ignored. God send jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me.
by Gina Hatchell
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES... SPECIAL PRAYER TONIGHT FOR DICKIE.. BARBARA'S HUSBAND, AND HIS CO-WORKERS.. THAT THEIR JOB WILL CONTINUE.. THINGS WILL WORK OUT AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THEY HOPE FOR.. PRAYING TO FOR JAKE AND FRANCES (hope things are going better and those treatments have worked and it's over with)...  PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR NORMAN, THAT HE WILL SOON GET FEELING BETTER AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR HIM EVEN BETTER THAN HE'S HOPING FOR.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS AS WE START ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR, HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER (thankfully, our co-worker is feeling better and back to work).. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY AND KRISTIN, WISHING INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND HER KNEE SURGERY AND UPCOMING OTHER KNEE SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH (and wealth, lol) FOR JENNA AND THE SELL OF HER HOUSE.. PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... GIVING THANKS THAT ABIGAIL IS BACK PRETTY MUCH TO NORMAL (over her virus) as is Jeff, Norman and Nathan.. PRAYING FOR LEISA AND YET ANOTHER BOUT WITH THE SHINGLES..  AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!









No comments: