Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I knelt to pray... (for Sun. November 18)

I knelt to pray but not for long,

I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped up off my knees..
My Christian duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease......
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends,
They'd laugh at me I'd fear..
No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die
I went before the Lord,
I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book;
It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
'Your name I cannot find
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time'

If you look at what you do not have in life,

you don't have anything,If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.
===========================
 Miss Abigail.. was my little helper this weekend.. She helped feed the chickens and gathered the eggs.. She loves the bunnies and roller pigeons too! Guess even though she is a little "city girl" she loves the country too (*.*) (*.*) Her and Nathan spent the weekend with us, and we enjoy their company. Thanks God for wonderful grandchildren!
==============================================
Norman is still really down in his back.. Still don't have his strength regained either.. but his back is more painful and worrisome to him... So, once again, please keep him in your prayers.. And thanks!
=========================================
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS DAILY.. FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU WITH HIS PRESENCE, LOVE, GUIDANCE, GRACE, MERCIES.. AND TO BLESS YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HAPPINESS, LOVE, CLOSENESS, SAFETY, AND SWEET INNER PEACE!
============================
 PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR HANNA.. (EVAN'S SISTER) AND HER HEALTH ISSUES.. GOD BLESS AND HEAL THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO AND THANKING YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE BE WITH THE KIDS AND HELP THEM TO CALM DOWN. SEND SOMEONE TO HELP KEEP THEM "IN LINE AND TEACH THEM SOME RESPECT".. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY, AND KRISTIN, PRAYING THAT THEY WILL FIND INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND UPCOMING OTHER SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH FOR JENNA .. PRAYING FOR CHRIS, AT HIS NEW JOB AND THAT HE WILL LIKE IT AND THEY REALLY LIKE HIM AND IT BECOME A LONG TERM 'LOCAL' JOB, AND FOR HIS TOTAL SAFETY.. PRAYING FOR JEFF THAT HE WILL HAVE HAPPINESS AT WORK, AND A GREAT BIG RAISE, AND FIND TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS IN HIS LIFE... UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR NORMAN J. AND HIS FAMILY... PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!




No comments: