Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HE PUT A BOW UPON THE TREE...

MY CHRISTMAS DREAM

I had a dream one wintry night as the moon was full and bright The snow fell softly on a tree, that stood alone just like me. Then a man came walking by whose caring look caught my eye. It was Jesus walking there, calmly in the cold night air. In my heart at once I knew, all I'd learned of Him was true. He is the light in children's eyes, and shining stars in clear night skies. Life's answer to each hurt and wrong, the peace we've needed for so long. It was the holy Christmas season, and He had come by for a reason. He put a bow upon the tree, a symbol of His gift for me. I woke up thinking of my dream, amazed at just how real it seemed. From my window I saw the bow; crimson red on the pure white snow. Ribbons were flowing down the tree, like the blood He shed for me. I was in awe of the bright red bow, then I saw His Footprints in the snow. ===================================
O CHRISTMAS TREE...
O Christmas Tree : Lyrics

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging; O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging; Not only green when summer's here, But also when 'tis cold and drear. O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging! O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Much pleasure thou can'st give me; O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Much pleasure thou can'st give me; How often has the Christmas tree Afforded me the greatest glee! O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Much pleasure thou can'st give me. O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy candles shine so brightly! O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy candles shine so brightly! From base to summit, gay and bright, There's only splendor for the sight. O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy candles shine so brightly! O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! How richly God has decked thee! O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! How richly God has decked thee! Thou bidst us true and faithful be, And trust in God unchangingly.
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! How richly God has decked thee! !"
                          ==================================This afternoon when I got home from work, I went out in the building looking for our big box of Christmas cards.. I finally found them (in the house (*.*) .. I was going to start addressing them last night, but couldn't find them.. SO, I put it off until today and looked pretty hard for a little while, and THANKFULLY, THERE THEY WERE! AND NOW MOST OF THEM ARE DONE, AND WILL BE IN THE MAIL TOMORROW.. AGAIN... I AM GRATEFUL! For years, I always had them ready and stamped, and in the mail by December 1st! ... Uggg, I'm slipping!  But, while I was looking for them, I found two cute cards I had bought my hubby last year.. one from the cats, "Missy" and "Snookie" and the other from the dog "Homerjoe" ... I thought I would share them with you.. hope you get a kick out of them too!!
from Homerjoe... the front says...  "It's Christmas and I haven't been this excited since..."    and the inside says...
"The last time you walked through the front door! (Man, that was great... I thought my tail would never stop wagging.)" and ends with ...
Happy Holidays from Your Dog
============================

< Snookie < and >Missy >
And the one from the two cats... (the front says) "I continually allow you to brush me, to feed me, to play string with me, to adore me, to clean up after me, to put me on a pedestal and sometimes I even LET you hold me..." and the inside says... "I'm the gift that gives all year! Merry Christmas to my Person!!!
=======================
Just want you to know that through all the "hustle and bustle" that always goes on this time of the year.. YOU ARE STILL IN MY DAILY PRAYERS! I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BE WITH, LOVE, GUIDE, BLESS AND GIVE YOU HIS GRACE, AND SPECIAL SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, MENTAL, FINANCIAL BLESSINGS AND LOVE OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, CO-WORKERS, AND SPECIAL BLESSINGS OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS, SAFETY, AND INNER PEACE! PRAYING TOO THAT WE WILL ALL REMEMBER THE "REASON FOR THE SEASON", AND PONDER IN OUR HEARTS.. JUST HOW WONDEROUS HIS BIRTH TRULY IS!
=================================PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY, (Norman's Mother.. recovering from pneumonia) ... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR HANNA.. (EVAN'S SISTER) AND HER HEALTH ISSUES.. GOD BLESS AND HEAL THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO AND THANKING YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE BE WITH THE KIDS AND HELP THEM TO CALM DOWN. SEND SOMEONE TO HELP KEEP THEM "IN LINE AND TEACH THEM SOME RESPECT".. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY, AND KRISTIN, PRAYING THAT THEY WILL FIND INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND UPCOMING SURGERY, AND FOR HER AND THE KIDS IN THEIR NEW APPARTMENT!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH FOR JENNA .. PRAYING FOR CHRIS, AT HIS NEW JOB AND THAT HE WILL LIKE IT AND THEY REALLY LIKE HIM AND IT BECOME A LONG TERM 'LOCAL' JOB, AND FOR HIS TOTAL SAFETY.. PRAYING FOR JEFF THAT HE WILL HAVE HAPPINESS AT WORK, AND A GREAT BIG RAISE, AND FIND TRUE HAPPINESS IN HIS LIFE, AND THAT HE SOON GETS OVER HIS HEALTH ISSUE (AND NO MORE FOR A GOOD WHILE, he's had more than his share)... UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR NORMAN J. AND HIS FAMILY, AND CONTINUING PRAYERS FOR HIS HAND... PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!

 
















No comments: