Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, January 25, 2013

HAPPY "HEAVENLY" 84th BIRTHDAY BETTY SPARKS


BETTY L. SPARKS
             1/25/1929 --1/15/2011
        HAPPY "HEAVENLY" 84th   BIRTHDAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QChb0Abcws    <  THE BROKEN ROSE

I Said A Birthday Prayer for You Mom... I said a Birthday Day prayer for you Mom to thank the Lord above for blessing me with a lifetime of your tenderhearted love. I thanked God for the caring you've shown me through the years, for the closeness we've enjoyed in time of laughter and of tears. And so, I thank you from the heart for all you've done for us and I bless the Lord for giving me the best mother there could be! Your Third birthday you've been gone seems to us like a bad dream But knowing you are in heaven, also brings us peace. We love and miss you Mom, your journey now has ended. We'll all be together again, and tears of happiness will begin. ~Author Unknown~

HER FAVORITE SONG.. AMAZING GRACE, MY CHAINS ARE GONE (She loved her "grandson" singing this song, and playing his guitar!)

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU MOM.. "HAVE A HEAVENLY" BIRTHDAY
click link below to hear song



I had a pretty good conversation with Jenna today.. It was nice talking to her.. She works so much that I am afraid usually to call because she works night shift.. An AWESOME E.R. NURSE! And a totally WONDERFUL PERSON! It was really good, and always is good talking to her! Love ya Sis!================================== Special prayer request for Evan and his on going illness! He is so STRONG, and HAPPY, and has had a "hard way to go" So, you know he gets his strength and courage from above and lives off of all the prayers EVERYONE has for him and his wonderful and loving family.. Also, praying for Chyanne (his older sister) She just had her nose operated on for nose bleeds.. and yet, Thursday it bled once again at school!.. Praying too for Jake and for Frances.. that they will find out the cause of his blood loss.. and heal him and prayers for comfort for Frances.. (I've been there, know the concern and worry!) Love to all of you, PRAYERS FOR EACH OF YOU... THANKING GOD FOR EACH OF YOU AND AND FOR ALL HE WILL DO IN YOUR LIVES...
========================================================
AH, A RED AND YELLOW ROSE.. SYMBOL OF BOTH OF MY PARENTS.. MOM LOVED RED ROSES, DAD LOVED YELLOW ROSES.. WE LOVE AND MISS BOTH!
(dad) T. JOE SPARKS.. 8/10/1922-- to 1/7/1990..... (mom) BETTY SPARKS 1/25/1929 - 1/15/2011

PRAYING THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO POST ON THE BLOG.. IT JUST SEEMS TOOO BLAND WITHOUT THE PICTURES TO GO ALONG WITH IT.. AND I PRAY THAT ANY OF YOU THAT ENJOYS THE BLOG, OR HAS ENJOYED THE BLOG WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.. (I DO THIS FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE ACTUALLY TOLD ME HOW MUCH THEY ENJOY IT) GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU DAILY.. WHETHER I DO THE BLOG OR NOT!

No comments: