Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, January 30, 2015

CHRIS BIRTHDAY JANUARY 29, 1971 .. geez, seems impossible... And THE WORRY TREE.. and more



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRIS KIMBERLIN 1/29/71
(even though we did celebrate it last Sunday)  
Love you and praying that you'll celebrate many, many more birthdays!

Hugs, love and prayers for each of you...

< CHRIS AND LILY



CHRIS, ANNA (his youngest daughter) and KAYLA, (his oldest daughter) Boy, they sure have grown up..


LOVE AND HUGS FOR EACH OF YOU..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CONGRATULATIONS JENNA.. FOR MANY AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS.. TWO ESPECIALLY COMES TO MIND TONIGHT... (BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR ME TO SAY) BUT YOU KNOW AND DESERVE OUR LOVE AND CONGRATS.. BIG HUGS SIS... AND THANKS FOR THE MANY WONDERFUL THINGS THAT YOU DO (EVEN AT WORK) FOR SOOOO MANY.. MOM AND DAD WOULD BE SO EXTRA PROUD OF YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story has nothing to do with them... I just thought it to be a really nice story! Love ya, ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Inspirational Story: The Worry Tree
The carpenter I hired to help me restore an old farmhouse had just finished a rough first day on the job. A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric saw quit, and now his ancient pickup truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence.
On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation. His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier.
"Oh, that's my trouble tree," he replied. "I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up again."
He paused. "Funny thing is," he smiled, "When I come out in the morning to pick 'em up, there ain't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Oak Tree"
A mighty wind blew night and day
The Oak TreeIt stole the oak tree's leaves away,
then snapped it's boughs
and pulled it's bark
until the oak was tired and stark.
But still the oak tree held it's ground
while other trees fell all around...
The weary wind gave up and spoke,
"How can you still be standing, Oak?"
The oak tree said, "I know that you
can break each branch of mine in two,
carry every leaf away,
shake my limbs, and make me sway.
But I have roots stretched in the earth,
growing stronger since my birth.
You'll never touch them, for you see,
they are the deepest part of me.
Until today, I wasn't sure
of just how much I could endure.
But now I've found, with thanks to you,
I'm stronger than I ever knew."
~ Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr. ~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

       -- Joyce Kilmer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I THINK OF WORRYING AS A HUMAN EMOTION... SOMETIMES, NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY.. SOMETIMES WE JUST CANNOT HELP BUT TO WORRY.. AS I GET OLDER.. SEEMS I WORRY MORE ABOUT MY HUSBAND, KIDS, GRAND-KIDS,SIBLINGS, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS WHATEVER WAY MORE THAN I THINK OF MYSELF.. AS MUCH AS I TRY NOT TO WORRY, AND KNOW IT DOES NO GOOD TO WORRY.. STILL THAT NASTY OLE HUMAN EMOTION KICKS IN.. Luke 12:25 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his  span of 
life?

Matthew 6: 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you;my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew 11:28-30
  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See HIS light, know HE is there, for each and every one and that nothing is to big, or to small for HIM to handle and care about. HE knows our hearts, needs and desires. HE is love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours nightly, that HE will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His love, grace, forgiveness, happiness, guidance, mercies, and a special blessing that only HE knows that you need. Praying for the soldiers safety, comfort and inner peace, and HIS protection and guidance in their lives and the lives of their families, and that they will all quickly and safely be coming home to due respect, loving homes and good decent jobs. Praying for everyone that is sick and afflicted, those that are hurting and grieving, that HE will do for each all that HE will! Unspoken prayers for one of my sons and his family, God knows the need. GIVING MY THANKS FOR A SPECIAL ANSWER TO PRAYER FOR MY SISTER.. AND GIVING THANKS ALWAYS FOR THE LIVES, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND KINDNESS OF EACH OF YOU ALL.. AND FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US DAILY, AND GIVING MY LOVE, HONOR, THANKS, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










No comments: