Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, January 12, 2015

HELP, I'VE RUN OUT OF WEEKEND.. AND A CUTE STORY ABOUT AN ANGEL KITTY, AND MORE... enjoy




All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.  ~    Arabian Proverb



THIS LITTLE STORY CAUGHT MY EYE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO!
My dear Boy, as you brushed away a tear, 
"It's me, I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here." 
I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea, 
You were thinking of the many times, your hands reached down to me. 
I was with you at the shops today; your arms were getting sore. 
I longed to take your parcels, I wish I could do more. 
I was with you at my grave today; you tend it with such care. 
I want to re-assure you, that I'm not lying there. 
I walked with you towards the house, as you fumbled for your key. 
I gently put my paw on you; I smiled and said, "it's me." 
You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair. 
I tried so hard to let you know, that I was standing there. 
It's possible for me, to be so near you everyday. 
To say to you with certainty, "I never went away." 
You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew... 
in the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you. 
The day is over... I smile and watch you yawning 
and say "good-night, God bless, I'll see you in the morning." 
And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide, 
I'll rush across to greet you and we'll stand, side by side. 
I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see. 
Be patient, live your journey out...then come home to me.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Place for Mom's photo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, AREN'T MOST OF US JUST MAKING IT THROUGH THE WINTER? GEEZ.. JANUARY IS NEARLY HALF WAY OVER ALREADY! I HEARD THEM SAY TODAY AT SCHOOL.. THAT THE 3rd 6 WEEKS WILL BE UP THIS WEEK! SO THAT MEANS THAT HALF OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IS NEARLY OVER! TIME IS FLYING, AND THAT'S FOR SURE! SO THAT MAKES SPRING CLOSER AND CLOSER!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I POSTED THE ARTICLE BELOW ON fb THE OTHER DAY IN RESPONSE TO ONE MY SISTER WAS DOING.. SO FAR I HAVE ONLY HAD 3 OUT OF 5 TO ADD THEIR NAMES???
----------------------------------------
After all the recent tragedies that have happened and are happening, this world needs as much kindness as it can get. I'm participating in the 'Pay it Forward' initiative: the first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point in the next calendar year - anything from a book, a ticket, something homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that would suit you and make you happy.
These five people must make the same offer on their Facebook status. Once my first five have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your status, (don't share it) so that we can form a web of connection of kindness.

Let's do more nice and loving things in 2015, without any reason other than to make each other smile and show that we think of each other. Here's to a more enjoyable, friendly, and love filled year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
remember.. if any of you want to be "TAGGED" on the daily (or most days, I do miss some, sorry) post.. please comment down under the post on face book that you want to be tagged.. I will add you to the list.. And to those that don't want to be tagged, I will still be posting nearly every day, so if you want to read them please feel free to do so.. hopefully from time to time there will be something on here that you'll enjoy
LOVE AND PRAYERS TO EACH OF YOU 
AND BIG GENTLE HUGS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours that God will wrap His loving arms around each of you and bless you spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and with His awesome love, grace, forgiveness, mercies, guidance and a special blessing that only He knows you need.. (then you will know it's a special blessing from only God!) Praying for all the "unspoken prayers" of you and yours and ask that you will also keep our unspoken prayers in prayer too. A special prayer for my husband Norman, that he will be back to normal tomorrow.. he woke up sick and with a terrible headache this morning. (seems to be something going around with this miserable headache and an upset tummy) Praying for everyone that went to the funeral tonight for the 15 year old local girl, God bless and comfort each and every one of them. Some things I think we will never understand, and perhaps aren't supposed to understand, only to show love and kindness. Praying for everyone that is sick, and those that are hurting and everyone that is grieving. God knows your circumstance and we pray that He will do exactly what's best for each of you. Praying for our soldiers and service people from all walks of life, that they will be under His protection and safety net, and that the ones that are over seas all will return home safely and quickly, and to loving families, due respect and abundance of jobs. And praying for comfort and inner peace for each of them and their families. AND AS ALWAYS, GIVING SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL THAT GOD HAS DONE AND WILL DO IN BEHALF OF EACH OF YOU, AND FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS HE HAS GIVEN US. WE GIVE OUR LOVE, THANKS, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

No comments: