Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, January 26, 2015

In memory of my Mom's birthday MRS BETTY SPARKS .. JANUARY 25.. being important and a good laugh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM (BETTY SPARKS) January 25th.1929 - January 15, 2011
In loving memory on your birthday Mom (your 4th Heavenly birthday) We love and miss you and dad so much..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is Gone

You can shed tears that she is gone,
Or you can smile because she lived,
You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left.
Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared,
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on,
You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back,
Or you can do what she would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.



Their favorites.. Red and Yellow Roses!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Are Important By David Musser • 

I had the grand privileged in my younger years to go into the mountains and saw down trees and cut it into firewood and distribute it to those in need. My memories of those times are precious to me and as I get older I find myself comparing life to a chainsaw.
Like a chainsaw we are a great asset. We have the ability and opportunity to work hard and contribute to a worthy cause. It is necessary from time to time to stop and sharpen the saw. In that time of sharpening is our rest and renewal. A very necessary step to being an effective individual. Life is about finding balance. I wouldn't want to work all the time nor would I want to rest all of the time. Work and rest compliment each other. The key is finding that balance so that you can be the most effective you.
What one thing could you do in your personal and professional life that, if you did on a regular basis, would make a tremendous positive difference in your life?
A long, healthy, and happy life is the result of making contributions, of having meaningful projects that are personally exciting and contribute to and bless the lives of others.
Have a blessed day and take care of you which in turn will give you the ability to bless others more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Good Laugh By Joseph J. Mazzella • 
It was a bitterly cold, Winter's morning. The snow that had started to melt the day before had frozen again. I was walking my dogs, wishing that I could teach them to use the bathroom indoors. Every breath in hurt a bit and every breath out was a cloud of frozen mist. I looked up and noticed the morning sunrise. Thin pink and purple clouds drifted across the sky. Even with the cold it looked like Heaven was smiling down on me.
I thanked God for this beautiful gift as I took another step in the snow. Only it wasn't snow that I stepped on. It was ice. My feet flung into the air. My body crashed to the ground. My shoe slipped off my foot and I found myself still staring at that sunrise but with an aching butt, my back on the ground, and two worried dogs licking my face. A strange sound was coming out of my mouth as well. It wasn't a moan or a curse. It was a laugh. I lay there for another minute laughing and enjoying the absurdity of it all, before getting up and heading inside.
That wasn't the first time a good laugh had saved me from anger and pain and I am sure it won't be the last. Laughter is one of our greatest gifts from God. It exercises the body. It clears the mind. It lightens the heart. It comforts the soul. It takes the fear out of life and replaces it with joy. It reminds us that no matter what this world throws at us we can overcome it. It reminds us that we can choose happiness over despair. It reminds us that we can live in love today, tomorrow, and forever.
The next time you feel like laughing then don't hold it back. Let it out. Laugh long, laugh hard, and laugh well. See this crazy, confused world for what it is and laugh at it anyway. God made us to love and God made us to laugh. To do both is to truly embrace life. May all of your days be full of giggles and grins. May your soul always sing with the song of sweet laughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PRAYERS AND DEEPEST SYMPATHY FOR THE GOFF FAMILY.. FOR THE LOSS OF MY BROTHER-N-LAWS DAD.. MR HOUSTON GOFF, HE WAS 92 YEARS OLD.. LOVE, PRAYERS, SYMPATHY, AND LOTS OF BIG GENTLE HUGS.

PRAYING ALSO FOR TRAVEL MERCIES AND 









!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FATHER, WE ASK A SPECIAL BLESSING FOR THOSE WHO ARE GRIEVING.. PLEASE WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND THEM AND GIVE THEM YOUR SWEET INNER PEACE, COMFORT AND GRACE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS THAT GOD WILL BLESS EACH OF YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, GRACE, FORGIVENESS, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESS EACH OF YOU IN A WAY THAT ONLY HE KNOWS YOU NEED. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THEIR SAFETY AND QUICK RETURNS HOME. PRAYING ALSO FOR THEIR INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS. PRAYING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN, THEIR HEALTH, HAPPINESS (FREEDOM FROM DISEASE, ABUSE, ILLNESSES AND BULLYING) PLEASE LORD HELP THEM IN WAYS THAT YOU KNOW THEY MOSTLY NEED IT. PRAYING FOR ADULTS THAT ARE DISEASED, ILL, HURTING, AND ALSO TREATED LESS THAN KINDLY! HELP EACH OF THEM LORD, AND HELP THOSE THAT STOOP SO LOW AND HURTFUL THAT BULLIES AND MISTREATS OTHERS. PRAYING FOR TRAVEL MERCIES FOR THOSE THAT HAVE TO DRIVE BACK AND FORTH TO WORK, AND AT WORK AS WELL. PLEASE LORD, HELP THEM BE CAREFUL AND DRIVE SAFELY. PRAYING FOR JOBS FOR ALL THAT NEED JOBS.. AND AS ALWAYS GIVING YOU OUR LOVE, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 


No comments: