Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, March 29, 2015

SOME OF THE CUTEST PICTURES.. AND SOME FUN at the bunnies expense!

 Mr. Bunny and the Carrot
Once upon a time, there lived a rabbit named Mr. Bunny.
Once upon a time, there lived a rabbit named Mr. Bunny.

One day, Mr. Bunny was in his garden looking for cabbages. All of a sudden, he sees something coming towards him! So he asks that thing: "Who are you? And why are you in MY garden?!"


The thing replied: " Well, my name is Carrot and I don't want to harm you. 
The only thing I ask is if you'd be my friend."




 Oh..... I never thought of that. I thought you were a big hairy and scary creature. Not a carrot who wants to be friends with me. Well...... sure! I'd LOVE to be your friend!!




So the two hopped to Mr. Bunny's house, and Carrot was much more than happy. Mr. Bunny was happy too, because now they each had a new friend! What a happy sight that was!                                                           The End!!

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A LITTLE STRANGE, YES, I KNOW.. BUT HOWEVER... I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHT CUTE! AND A WHOLE LOT ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE... LOVE IT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PICTURES OF A REAL ANIMAL THEY CALL A MAGIC BUNNY.. 
REALLY CUTE! FIRST TIME I EVER SAW ONE!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/23/asia/china-endangered-pika/
YOU MAY HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

23 Extremely Cute Bunnies Hiding Terrible Secrets

So cute, but what are they hiding???

1. “I’ve never once paid taxes.”

"I've never once paid taxes."
Flickr: _borna / Via Creative Commons

2. “I go into Starbucks just to drink free milk.”

"I go into Starbucks just to drink free milk."
Thinkstock

3. “I kept every movie I ever rented from Blockbuster.”

"I kept every movie I ever rented from Blockbuster."
Thinkstock

4. “I think Guy Fieri is actually pretty cool.”

"I think Guy Fieri is actually pretty cool."
Thinkstock

5. “I never saw ‘Good Will Hunting’ but told everyone I did.”

"I never saw 'Good Will Hunting' but told everyone I did."
Thinkstock

6. “I said your hat is ‘fun’ but it’s really not.”

"I said your hat is 'fun' but it's really not."
Flickr: solo_time / Via Creative Commons

7. “I drank all your vodka and filled the bottle back up with water.”

"I drank all your vodka and filled the bottle back up with water."
Flickr: loozrboy / Via Creative Commons

8. “I don’t know how to love.”

"I don't know how to love."
Flickr: wiredwitch / Via Creative Commons

9. “Our relationship is a lie.”

"Our relationship is a lie."
Flickr: albumen / Via Creative Commons

10. “Help, I stole a baby.”

"Help, I stole a baby."
Harold Cunningham / Getty Images

11. “I look in your windows at night.”

"I look in your windows at night."
Thinkstock

12. “I can’t stop manipulating the people I care about.”

"I can't stop manipulating the people I care about."
Flickr: tom1305 / Via Creative Commons

13. “It was me who farted.”

"It was me who farted."
Thinkstock

14. “We robbed a Toys R Us.”

"We robbed a Toys R Us."
Flickr: wiredwitch / Via Creative Commons

15. “My wife has no idea I’m here.”

"My wife has no idea I'm here."
Harold Cunningham / Getty Images

16. “I hate everyone.”

"I hate everyone."
Flickr: julochka / Via Creative Commons

17. “I pushed subprime mortgages and still got a $10 million bonus.”

"I pushed subprime mortgages and still got a $10 million bonus."
Flickr: mookmonkey / Via Creative Commons

18. “I sold secrets to the Russians.”

"I sold secrets to the Russians."
Flickr: fftang / Via Creative Commons

19. “I sold your DNA to the government.”

"I sold your DNA to the government."
Flickr: nikchick / Via Creative Commons

20. “My real name is Dick Whitman.”

"My real name is Dick Whitman."
Thinkstock

21. “I set fires.”

"I set fires."
Ralph Orlowski / Getty Images

22. “My thirst for blood has spiraled way out of control.”

"My thirst for blood has spiraled way out of control."
Thinkstock

23. “I can’t stop murdering.”

"I can't stop murdering."
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some GREAT BIG gentle HUGS
from me to you... with love, 
and daily prayers


         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments: