Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

AH, HOW PRETTY!

AH, HOW PRETTY!
THANKS GOD FOR THE BEAUTY.

SOMETHING ELSE THAT GOD PUT HERE FOR
US TO APPRECIATE, AND ENJOY!
-----------------------------
We had a little one on our front porch on a petunia
there, then poor thing flew to an artificial flower on
a wreath : ( ... did't get a thing out of it, I'm sure.
Then to our surprise, it was thinking hard about
flying inside (coming in to see us I guess) But it
thankfully changed it's mind. AH, BUT THEY ARE
SO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU GOD!
-------------------------------
Please keep my sister n law, SHIRLEY SPARKS
in your prayers. They are sending her to Charlottesville
tonight, (she has kidney failure) and they are thinking
she also has a terminal illness... I know last time I saw her
she looks pitiful! GOD BLESS...
------------------------------------------
Pray for my Mother Betty Sparks, she goes
to see her 'cancer' doctor (first time) tomorrow.
I know she's still a little shaken about all of this.
Put Your loving arms around her please and
grant her inner peace and grace, ease her pain,
and help her with her breathing difficulties.
THANK YOU FATHER!
And pray for Gene Whiting, he has gout so horribly
bad, his feet swell up to a terrible size. Looks so painful.
-----------------------------------------
Still keep Leisa in your prayers... her surgery was
supposed to be today. But they (the doctors) changed
it to July 28th. (two more weeks to fight nerves, and pain)
--------------------------------------------
Pray for Norman, he is still having serious trouble
with his sugar. And that he hears of a really decent
part time job to help him out with staying active,
and adding routine. ALSO, FOR US... AN 'UNSPOKEN'
REQUEST, THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT NEED, THAT
IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME.
-------------------------------------------
Pray for Lily's Uncle Garland, he is in the
hospital with a broken hip, and has other
medical issues as well.
------------------------------------
Pray also for my brother Tim, he was supposed
to have surgery today, but an issue came up
about his heart. He also has other medical
issues as well. Also for Joey, and for my sister
Jenna... medical issues.
----------------------------------
And for Jenna's friend Evelyn, she
has a terminal illness!
GOD BLESS EACH OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE.
--------------------------------
Pray also for Barbara's Mother, and Norman's
Mother, and their health issues also.
Thank You Father for taking 'special care' of them.
------------------------------
Matthew 18:19-20 NIV
19
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about
anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father
in heaven. 20For where two or three come together
in my name, there am I with them."
----------------------------------
check out!
Psalm 139:14-16 KJV
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I
was made in secret, and curiously wrought
in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being
unperfect; and in thy book all my members were
written, which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.
-------------------------------
Thank You God for Jesus and all of His sacrifice.
Thank You for Your awesome Love, Grace, Word,
Mercies, and Blessings. Thank You for forgiving
and loving even me. Father, thank You for Norman,
our lives, health, (help Norman with his sugar please)
our love, closeness, and marriage. Thank You for our
precious family, our extended families, our church
families, our friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
Bless each of us spiritually, physically, emotionally,
mentally, financially (so many of us needs financial
help now) and with safety, inner peace, and happiness.
Father, please bless all the names mentioned above, You
above all knows their deepest needs. Grant them comfort,
peace and Your love. Bless our country please and help
everyone to KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOD, AND STILL IN
CONTROL. Bless our soldiers with protection, and them
and their families with inner peace, grace and love.
Thank You Father for everything You do, and we give
You our love, thanks, honor, praise and glory in Jesus
Holy name, amen.
=========================
If you would like to leave a comment on this, or any post
in my blog, please feel free to do so. I look forward to
hearing from you. Have a terrific evening, and
God bless you and yours.

No comments: