Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

AH, A PERFECT DAY TO.....

JUST SEEMED LIKE A GOOD DAY TO MAKE JEWELRY!
MAKING JEWELRY IS SOMETHING I LIKE DOING.
MY YOUNGEST GRANDDAUGHTER DOES TOO.
AND TODAY SEEMED LIKE A GOOD DAY TO WORK ON SOME.
------------------------------------------
I got 12 necklaces done today, a couple of bracelets, and a
few pairs of earrings. My sister Betty had offered back some time
ago to try to sell some for me at their FALL FESTIVAL whatever..
But I don't know if she still plans on selling any.
It's here if anyone wants to see any of it, or have a
GIRL'S NIGHT, and show jewelry???.
---------------------------------------------------
Shame on me, but I just wasn't in a mood to do much else.
Breakfast, lunch, "couple of soaps", supper, and jewelry!
Just a rainy ole lazy day! I KNOW, SHAME ON ME! : /
But, hey, I'm honest! ;-(
--------------------------------------
Mark Twain once said:
Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest
woman I had ever seen.
I have since been visited by her sister,
and now wish to withdraw that statement..
I was married by a judge.
I should have asked for a jury.
- Groucho Marx
My wife has a slight impediment in her speech.
Every now and then she stops to breathe.
- Jimmy Durante
======================
might as well have a few chuckles,
don't you think so?
here is another one I'll share...
I got a giggle out of it!
She Can't Iron! A man came home from the office
and found his new bride sobbing convulsively.
"I feel terrible," she told him.
"I was pressing your suit and I burned a big
hole in the seat of your trousers.""Oh, just forget it,"
consoled her husband. "Remember that I've got
an extra pair of pants for that suit.""Yes, I know.
And it's lucky you have!" said the woman, drying her eyes.
"I was able to use a piece from them to patch the hole!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess each of us has a day now and then that
we just should have "stayed in bed" ; /
====================
ON MY KNEES
There are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin
Then they're days when I feel
I'm letting go and soaring on the wind
But I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive I get on my knees,
I get on my knees
And there I am before the love that changes me
See, I don't know how but there's power
In the blue sky, I don't know how but there's power
In the midnight, I don't know how but there's power
When I'm on my, my knees
I get on my knees,
I get on my knees
And there I am before the love that changes me
I don't know how but there's power
I don't know how but God gives me power
I don't know how but there's power
When I'm on my, my knees
Every time I beg, every time
Thank you mama, thank you grandpa
Teaching me to stay on my knees
Yeah, yeah, 'cause every time, every time
That's why You talk to me,
that's why You walk with me
You tell me I'm Your own when I'm on my knees
When I'm on my knees, yeah every time
------------------------------
thankfully God knows our every thought,
and out of HIS awesomeness, HE LOVES
US ANYWAY. WE ARE HIS CHILDREN,
HIS CREATION, AND HE WANTS OUR
LOVE, PRAISE, HONOR, AND
THANKFULNESS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Jesus,
and His sacrifices. Thank You for Your perfect
love, grace, mercies, and blessings. Thank You for
forgiving and saving even me. Father, thank You for my
husband, our lives, health, safety, love, closeness,
and marriage. Thank You for our precious families,
our extended families, our church families, our friends,
neighbors and co-workers. Bless each of us please, spiritually,
physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with safety,
inner peace and happiness. Bless our Mothers, (Barbara's, Norman's
and mine) help them with their health issues please. Bless my
sister in law Shirley, help her with her continued illness. Bless Tim,
(my brother) and help him with this heart problem and health issue.
Bless Evelyn and everyone else that has terminal illnesses.
Touch Jenna's neck and shoulder please and than You. Bless and
help Norman with his diabetes issues and help him to get it
under control. Bless him also with a really good part time job
to help with his 'routine' the doctors tells him about, please.
Comfort Bro John, Sister Jane and Chris
and help them with their loss.
And also, touch my neck and shoulder and heal it please.
Bless our country please and guide our leaders.
Help everyone to KNOW that YOU are GOD, and
STILL IN CONTROL. Draw us all closer to YOU.
Protect our soldiers please, and grant them and their
families inner peace, grace and happiness. Thank You
God for everything, bless all those mentioned above,
please and thank You. We give You our thanks, love,
honor, praise and glory in Jesus Holy name, amen.
------------------------------------------
If you would like to post a comment on this or
any post in my blog, please feel free to do so.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a terrific evening, and
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: