Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, July 10, 2010

CELEBRATING ABIGAIL'S 9th. BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ABIGAIL,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
..............................
AND MANY MORRRRRRRE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we celebrated Abigail's 9th. birthday.
Her parents had a celebration for her at the lake.
WOW, there were lots of people there...
many I had no clue of who they were....
But she had a really good time, and that is the
main thing. Actually, everyone seemed to
have a really good time, thankfully.
And there was PLENTY of food, love and laughter.
And it ended (as far as I know) with
them all swimming (we left).
I AM GLAD IT WENT SO WELL,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE (tomorrow)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACTUALLY, HER CAKE WAS
A PRETTY PINK WITH SOME
REALLY NEAT CANDLES.
but I put the picture above just because she
is really into FARMVILLE... so in my mind,
this was 'cute'... she even signed me up
to Farmville, go figure ; )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Miss Abigail had a farm,
E I E I O
And on her farm she had a dog..
E I E I O
She got two FV cards for her birthday
E I E I O
What will she buy, will be her thing
E I E I O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE FUN SWEETIE! ENJOY!!!
LOL
-------------------------
It was a really nice day
for her birthday,
THANKS GOD!
````````````````````````
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE
LORD HAS MADE
This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord has made,
that the Lord has made
I will rejoice, I will rejoice
And be glad in it, and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord has made
======================
Tomorrow is the Kimberlin reunion,
thus her birthday today.
It will be at the Moose shelter, and
usually is a really nice reunion.
LOTS OF FOOD!
We all are 'big eaters'
And lots of love, laughter, and fellowship.
-----------------------------------
So far, I haven't heard any more about
that second 'part time job' (or the possibility
of it) But then it was just yesterday that I went.
You know God can make anything happen ; )
-----------------------------------
CONTINUE KEEPING MY MOTHER BETTY SPARKS
IN YOUR PRAYERS, SHE GOES AGAIN ON MONDAY
FOR MORE TEST TO FIND OUT WHERE HER CANCER
ORIGINATED, AND WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pray for Brother John, and Sister Jane...
at the loss of their daughter.. and for
Chris at the loss of his Mother
Pray for peace and comfort,
they are very dear people!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jeff isn't liking his job to good,
says it's boring! So pray for him that he
will have a change of heart, or a better job
offer. He, like I, am trying! I for one know how
hard it is working a job that is less than what you
have expected. Many of us do, RIGHT?
=======================
Pray too for Chris, our oldest son..
He travels so much with his job.
So pray for his safety going and coming
--------------------------------------
Leisa's surgery was pushed back two full weeks
(by her doctor) "must be something important, like
perhaps a cruise, or expensive adventure, or shopping trip"
But, anyway, please keep her in your prayers, now she just
has to fight pain, and nerves for two extra weeks!
-----------------------------------
Pray for my brother Tim, his surgery is still for
the 14 th. as far as I know.
--------------------------------------
Unspoken prayer request for my brother Joey!
--------------------------------
Pray too for Evelyn Lewis and her terminal illness.
And for Jenna (my loving sister) that is trying so hard
to help everyone!
---------------------------------
Pray for my sister Betty Jo, and her upcoming vacation.
"unspoken"
----------------------------
Pray for Norman to find a decent (delightful) part
time job, something he'll really like that will
add the routine that the doctors says he needs.
------------------------------
Pray for our country, and our leaders to have
God's guidance. And that everyone will KNOW
that HE is GOD and in CONTROL. And that
HE draw's us all closer to HIM, and more
IN HIS WILL.
---------------------------
And pray for our soldiers protection,
and inner peace, happiness, and safety
for them and their families.
--------------------------------------
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
-----------------------------------------
If you would like to post a comment on this, or any
of my post, please feel free to do so. Have a terrific
evening, and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: