Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, July 9, 2010

THANKFUL FOR THE SHOWER

HA, and as cute as all these puppies are, I am thankful
that they aren't ours ; ) , ha.
----------------------------------------
I went today to fill out an application for another part
time job. And it was also an interview. The lady ask me
twice if I had considered taking a manager's position ; /
(the last store job I had sort of pushed such a position on me,
only it was salary, and I wasn't interested in working a lot more hours
for just a little more pay) it may have even worked out less
per hour,because of all the hours she got 'stuck with' . Don't get me wrong,
I don't mind working, and I am dedicated to my job... BUT, I work
to help make our lives a little easier, not live to work. There is
a big difference in my little mind. Anyway, she was really
nice and we had a decent conversation. She said she had to
put all the information into the computer and send it to HQ.
And they would tell her to hire or not. But, I know one thing...
LORD'S WILLING, I WILL HAVE A SECOND PART TIME JOB.
-------------------------------------------
Then when I got home my contract for my other job was in
the mail. And just as I had figured, part time again (third year
in a row) . But, I will stay with it until something a lot better comes
up, or until I get on full time with benefits ; ) "Lord's willing"
----------------------------------------------
Once we got home, we ate supper and then went out
and re-tied some of the tomato plants and watered them all.
Just in time for the good Lord to send them some precious
water from Heaven ; ) They needed it for sure.
THANKS LORD.
-------------------------
As far as I know ABIGAIL'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
will be tomorrow (one day early)
Hope it all goes well, I pray that we have a long
gentle rain tonight, and then that tomorrow is dry
until after her party.
She's such a special, happy, little girl and getting
older on Sunday... she'll be 9!
AND SHE'S A BLESSING!
As are all of our grandchildren.
THANKS GOD FOR EACH OF THEM.
------------------------
Proverbs 17:6 Children's children are a crown
to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
THANKS GOD, WE LOVE YOU TOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO AM I
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I,
that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're
Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours,
I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I,
that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear 'Cause' I am Yours
I am Yours
-----------------------
MY PRAYER TONIGHT, IS IN AWESOME FORM,
ENJOY!
====================
If you would like to post a comment on this or any of
my post, please feel free to do so. I look forward to
hearing from you. Have a terrific evening,
and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: