Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, July 24, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS, AND GOD BLESS

TODAY WAS A CELEBRATION FOR
FRANCES AND RAY'S 65 ANNIVERSARY..
[I think their anniversary date is actually
the 22] but WOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE
65 YEARS... HOW WONDERFUL
GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM
CONGRATULATIONS
-----------------------------------------
by the way, this is not a picture of their cake
it was pink ; ]
==========================
THIS WAS NOT THEIR CAKE EITHER,
BUT IT WAS JUST SOOOOO UNUSUAL THAT
I HAD TO INCLUDE IT..
REALLY CUTE IDEA, DON'T YOU THINK SO
-----------------------------------------------------
now a little on the lighter side
Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside
desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out.
- Montaigne
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin;
they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
- Hemant Joshi
If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention
to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
=================================
now, don't tell me that you didn't smile ; 0
==================================
This came to me, and I thought it was awesome
---------------------------------------------------------
Overcoming Fear
I am Afraid, I hear myself say. And in the saying,
I practice the presence of Fear, rather than rest in the safety of God.
Jesus says His Spirit within me is one of power, love, and a sound mind.
But He whispers while Fear is loud.
Fear screams for me to run. But God beckons me, Come.
Fear pushes me to produce protection.
But God whispers I have already overcome.
And so I stand on rock and watch as the sand
sinks swiftly down.
To be love-led rather than fear-driven is
to stand on the rock underneath.
Where have you placed your feet today?
-----------------------------------------------
Thank You God for Jesus, Your Word, Your mercies,
love, grace, blessings, forgiveness, and salvation.
Thank You for Norman, our lives, health, safety,
love, closeness, marriage. Thank Your too for our
precious family, our extended families, our church
families, our friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Bless us please spiritually, physically, emotionally,
mentally, financially and with inner peace and safety.
Bless our country please and guide the leaders. Draw us
all closer to You please and help everyone to see and
Know that You are God and still in CONTROL.
Protect our soldiers please and grant them and their
families inner peace and happiness. Again, please draw
each person closer to You in more into Your will.
THANK YOU FATHER FOR EVERYTHING,
we give You our love, thanks, honor, praise and glory
in Jesus Holy name, amen.
-----------------------------------------
'Lord', Draw Me Close
Draw me close to you
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear you say that I'm your friend
You are my desire
No one else will do
Cause nothing else can take your place
To feel the warmth of your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to you
You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know you are near
(repeat)
-----------------------------------------
If you would like to post a comment,
please feel free to do so.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS
AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: