Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, July 12, 2010

DID IT RAIN OR WHAT?

WOW DID WE HAVE A RAIN OR WHAT?
=====================================
BUT GOD KNOW'S WHAT WE NEED
"THANKFULLY HE KNEW NOT TO LEAVE SUCH
IMPORTANT MATTERS (AS RAIN) UP TO US"
------------------------------------
NATHAN STAYED UP HERE WITH US LAST NIGHT.
HE'S SUCH A BLESSING..
ALL OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE
THANKS GOD
-----------------------------
I FOUND THIS & WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU
**********************
One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
“Since I feel so magnanimous,
I’d like to give you something, child.”
He asked me what I wanted,I said,
“Oh, really nothing more,
You’ve done so much already.”
He said, “That’s what God is for.”
“You have been pretty good,”
He said,I know there’s not much that you seek
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete.”
With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.
“This gift,” God said, “You realize,
Bears some responsibility
,So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree…
“To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
A portion of your heart.”
“Okay, God,” I answered,
“Since in You, I always trust,
I’ll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must.”
To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God’s asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That would give me such lift ?
With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift my friend was
YOU !
Author Unknown – Submitted By: Tammy E.
**********************
Thanks Abigail for doing my Farmville today.
Between this crazy keyboard (and it's sticking letters)
and my internet now wanting to stay connected..
In other words (this DISH) ; /
It's driving me NUTS!
Sad thing is, I didn't have far to go!!!! (to be NUTS)
--------------------------------------
Peace Like a River
I've got peace like a river,
I've got peace like a river,
I've got peace like a river in my soul.
(repeat)
I've got love like an ocean,
I've got love like an ocean,
I've got love like an ocean in my soul.
(repeat)
I've got joy like a fountain,
I've got joy like a fountain,
I've got joy like a fountain in my soul.
(repeat)
--------------------------------
Thank You God for Your wonderful, perfect Son.
Thank You for Your unconditional love, grace,
mercies, blessings, and forgiveness. Thank You for
forgiving and saving even me. Thank You for my husband
our lives, health, love, happiness, closeness and marriage.
Thank You for our precious family, our extended families,
our church families, our friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
Bless each of us please, spiritually, physically, emotionally,
mentally, finacially, and with inner peace, happiness, and
safety. Thank You Father for our country, please bless it
and our leaders. Draw us all closer to You and help everyone to
see that You are King, and still in control. Bless our soldiers
and protect them and grant them inner peace and happiness.
Thank You Father for everything in Jesus Holy name,
we give You our thanks, love, honor, praise and
glory, amen.
======================
If you would like to post a comment on this post
or any post in my blog, please feel free to do so.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a good evening and GOD BLESS
YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: