Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, August 9, 2010

OH MERCY, THE THINGS WE MUST DO...

TRYING TO GET THINGS READY TO RETURN TO WORK
I had to hem a few pairs of khaki pants today,
trying to get them ready for the 25 th.
Actually we start on the 24 (in the kitchen, but school
starts the 25th.. WON'T BE LONG NOW!
(believe me, I know how the kids feel, somewhat
EXCITED! yet somewhat, with DREAD!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a precious picture of Kayla, our oldest Granddaughter,
sewing with her little toy machine when she was really
young. I'll share it with you another day.
Guess I am just to lazy or tired one to put in into my computer,
so I can share it. BUT I WILL!
-------------------------------------------
Norman had to meet with the man that 'wants' him
to do some work for him. (he also is the same man,
that has 'some' connection to the other man that Norman
is really wanting to get on with) So, pray for him that it
will happen. He gets really bored when I am at work,
and the doctors say for him he needs to work at least part
time for the routine, to help with his diabetes.
SO KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS THAT THIS WILL
WORK OUT LIKE HE HOPES!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hold on tightly to what is truly important in life.
Hold on to God;...
Hold on to faith; ...
Hold on to family and friends;...
Hold on to hope;...
Hold on to trust;...
Hold on to love;...
Hold on to all your are...
Don't ignore what you feel...
Hold on to your dreams;...
Enjoy the beauty around you....
Have the courage to see things differently and clearly...
Make the world a better place one day at a time,
and don't let go of the important
things that give meaning to your life.
~by Kelly D. Caron~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Continue praying for my Mother, Betty Sparks.
She goes back to the 'cancer' doctor this Friday
to find out what he can offer her.
I can imagine just how mixed her emotions are
about now.
-----------------------
She and my next sister Jenna, have been working
"making back packs" for our "HOMESPUN CHRISTMAS"
we share as a FAMILY CHRISTMAS at Mom's house.
Mom is a lady that has to keep busy!
She says she don't like the things that runs through her
mind now when she isn't busy! ; /
GOD BLESS
---------------------------------
And keep Norman's Mother, Celia Terry,
in your prayers. He said when he talked to her
that she's still congested.
-------------------------------
Leisa goes back to the doctor on Wednesday.
So keep her in your prayers also.
GOD BLESS!
-----------------------------
And Norman goes this Wednesday to Salem
to the Veterans Hospital for two visits..
First he goes to his regular doctor for a check up,
then on to his diabetic doctor.
GOD BLESS!
-------------------------------
Pray too please for all of us that will be going back
to work. And that they will realize that the two
part time kitchen staff also NEEDS to be on full time
(with benefits) actually there is more than enough work.
And pray for better attitudes, and better, more caring
work relationships, please and thank you.
Pray for the teachers, bus drivers, everyone that is going
back to any of the schools, to have a terrific year.
------------------------------------------
And while we are at it, let's pray for everyone that
needs jobs, or will be starting jobs. Jobs are just not
the 40 hour a week thing they used to be, and
for most part, around here the pay is poor!
So, keep all of that in your prayers also.
THANK YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above all, pray for our country, and our leaders..
And that everyone will see that GOD is in control, and
that HIS WILL, will be done.
And pray for our soldiers and for their protection,
and for inner peace, safety, happiness, and grace for
each of them and their families.
And that GOD WILL DRAW US ALL CLOSER TO HIM..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEN I AM ON MY KNEES
There are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin
Then they're days when I feel
I'm letting go and soaring on the wind
But I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive
I get on my knees, I get on my knees
And there I am before the love that changes me
See, I don't know how but there's power
In the blue sky, I don't know how but there's power
In the midnight, I don't know how but there's power

When I'm on my, my knees I get on my knees,
I get on my knees
And there I am before the love that changes me
I don't know how but there's power
I don't know how but God gives me power
I don't know how but there's power
When I'm on my, my knees
Every time I beg, every time
Thank you mama, thank you grandpa
Teaching me to stay on my knees
Yeah, yeah, 'cause every time, every time
That's why You talk to me, that's why
You walk with me
You tell me I'm Your own when I'm on my knees
When I'm on my knees, yeah every time
------------------------------
If you would like to make a comment, please feel free
to do so. And thank you for your prayers,
and know that we too are praying for you.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

No comments: